Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Santa Clarita Diet

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:18:35 )

Does anyone watch this? I just spent the last couple days watching all of the 2 seasons, and I can't help but wonder why the hell I hadn't checked it out earlier.

I wanna know one thing though...
Spoiler for safety.

Ok, so Sheila was infected and as a result killed because of the clams she ate, and those clams are from Serbia, but....
The hell is the origin of THOSE ?

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:02:21 )
@Lady Luna:
the clams were from a cave in serbia that the womans friend found or something? im guessing there must've been a zombie uprising in the past, considering theres a whole ancient order to hunt down and kill zombies (that dude that was looking for Sheila and the clams)

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:04:17 )
@Lady Luna: I watched season two like two weeks ago ro something like that xD I loved it. At first I thought it would be a really cheap show but I think they did a decent job with it. I cant wait to find out what happens and if those darm red clams really are the answer

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:07:08 )

@nyx: In the spoiler
I knowwwww. I want more information though, lol. Because... those can't be natural. XD
I mean, sure. Ruby's brother found a couple and brought them back to her because he knew she liked clams.,
And there's that entire book on the whole zombie thing.
But still.
I need more info. XD

@Mandy amour: They did! I thought it'd be dumb, and honestly, I thought it was a vampire thing... which was more boring in concept. Lol. So I didn't give it a chance until very rcently. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:11:10 )
@Lady Luna: Oh I see you respond to this ping but not in V.A.G D; why I outa..
Anyway xD Yeah I was happy with the story line although I do wish they found more of the people who had also turned like her. The younger girl was way too creepy and the old man was insane xD

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:12:20 )
@Lady Luna: ugh me too! if they had shown more of the book, it probably would've answered the questions, but im guessing we have to wait til next season now :vanora_cry:

@Mandy Amour: they changed into what they wanted to be, remember? the girl used to be like sheila is now, but she wanted to be like sheila used to be, which she became when she turned
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:27:10 )

@Mandy Amour: Eh? There was a ping there?
Volt likes to not show all sometimes. DX

@nyx: I knowwww.
There are rumours that if it's renewed for a third season, it'll focus on ... uhh... 'Mr. Bally-legs' I think is what Ramona called it?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:36:36 )
@nyx: Oh right I forgot that part, cause she was very quiet and timid and never spoke up for herself an then she changed and became the best part of herself that she wanted to be..plus eating dead people xD haha

@Lady Luna: Yes I did ping you there, and really? Well then I guess I have to forgive this one indiscretion xD
I was going to ask I know how busy you are and all but would you mind being one of my thread "mods" in V.A.G? I know its not meant to be what it sounds but I also know some people can get a little carried away and Id rather keep people in line mostly xD some harmless banter is fine obviously just dont want it tipping the scales and also its nice to have a few sets of eyes to watch since I cant be online at all times either xD

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:33:16 )

FuuChan Says. . .

It's definitely on my list to watch.
I love zombie shows like this.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:33:54 )
Mr. Ball-legs

I finished both seasons awhile ago. It's a fun story and I like the characters.
And I sure hope they explain Mr Ball-legs and the knights! Though I do like how they're doing it. There is something new each season and each season adds to the story instead of just being fluff.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:56:44 )

@FuuChan: It's more of a comedy than a horror, so keep tha tin mind. But it's definitely good. Especially with how it's a different portrayal of zombies than the 'rar braiiiiiiiiins' depiction.

@faust sheep: Agreed! The seasons are short though, sadly =( But that may actually be for the best. So looking forward to the next season~

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:47:27 )
@lady luna: The next season is rumored to air early next year. (what month that entails, I do not know) I can't wait that long. *shakes*
The cliffhanger ending for season 2 was hilarious though. I very much like all the puns and snark.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:13:51 )

@Faust Sheep: I loved the ending for season 2.lol. Freaking loved that.

Last I heard s3 hasn't been confirmed yet either. I so hope it is. Lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.