Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Ive Figured it Out!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:52:28 )

@Mandy Amour: So true >.< it really sucks. You wanna be lazy but being productive helps get rid of sickness.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 18:11:06 )
@Saeyra: I couldnt agree with you more on that, I do find this is probably the best time and place to work on my shyness and try and figure out a way to overcome it and if maybe I can on here then maybe I could bring some of what I learn here to the real world and perhaps be a little more social outside the internet as well lol

@RainbowPanda: Yesss! I feel like Im getting worse though every day rather than better which is starting to get me a little frustrated. Im over being sick now..

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 19:12:46 )
@Mandy Amour: I've been around for some time and everyone seems friendly enough, so it seems like a pretty safe place to experiment a little and get comfortable. Let your freak flag fly as they say...not sure if I used that term correctly. :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 12:28:15 )
I feel you, my guy.
I also more so enjoy instant messaging, anymore. =/

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 15:28:47 )
I too am on the lurking train. Sometimes I have pops of activity but for the most part I just suck at keeping conversations going c'; it reaches this point where I have no idea what to say and the other person just kinda poofs after that xD

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.