Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Ive Figured it Out!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:29:33 )
So recently I was trying to figure out why i try really hard to be active on here and for some unknown reason I
end up coming and logging in and just lurking..a lot.. I thought maybe I just wasnt feeling in the mood to post?..
But now that Ive actually thought about it I figured it out.. Its because I hardly know anyone on here D;

My own fault really but I realized I have like Eight friends here and some dont even log on anymore..so I dont
really have a reason to post. I want to fix that! I want to meet everyone! Literally..we can never have enough friends and people have so much to offer eachother. So we dont have anything in common?..WRONG! We have Voltra :)

sorry for my speech I just need to kick myself in the arse and be more proactive on meeting so many wonderful users Im missing out on! I CAN DO THIS!...but..Only with all your help so please if you notice me online tell me to get my crap together and post xD You have my permission to yell at me xD hhaha

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:47:23 )
I'll be your friend! :bernard_happy:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:52:07 )
@Fozzy: D; I thought we already were friends!.. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldnt just be a naked mole rat and live in a tunnel under a house xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:53:55 )
@Mandy Amour: I was totally being sarcastic/joking! :vanora_sweat:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:57:07 )
@Fozzy: Hahaha and I made you totally picture a naked mole rat didnt I? Also I so knew that

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 03:58:44 )
@Mandy Amour: *stands up nervously* Well my name is Sae and I am a proud member of V.A.G. I have been sober a.k.a. not laughing for 5 mins.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:00:41 )
@Mandy Amour: What is that!? That freaky thang!!!!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:04:11 )
@Saeyra: Its quite a pleasure to meet you officially Sae! My name is Mandy! I also enjoy chatting in the V.A.G thread and I laughed only a few minutes ago..perhaps you can share your secrets with me hahah
@Fozzy: Ill have you know My family is beautiful and just simply misunderstood? hahhaa and we like to get our freak on for sure :vanora_sun: family gallery

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:13:35 )
@Mandy Amour: I'm just thinking about Rufus from Kim possible now. xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:16:09 )
@Fozzy: we need a naked mole rat smiley xD and at least he was really cute..the ones I saw on google o.0 look like they hit every single ugly branch on the way down a 500 ft tree xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:03:35 )

@Mandy Amour: I'm already your friend ;P
How's it goin fraaaand

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:08:45 )
@RainbowPanda: Yes sir ee bob! Well Frand its going quite swell actually. I have all this energy and am trying to focus it on here right now and Im super excited people are online to talk to xD Aside from that I would love to finally get rid of this darn cold

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:13:16 )

@Mandy Amour: Awesome! I'm waiting for my "friend" *wink wink* to text me first this time cuz I'm usually the one to text him first. Tbh he's probably tired and sleeping already lol
Aw I hate being sick, that sucks. I hope it goes away soon

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:18:31 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh I see does your so called "friend" happen to make you smile more then most "friends"? :p
Aww well I hope he didnt fall asleep on you though! especially if you are waiting on his text

No its not fun being sick at all, I feel like I have no energy to move yet so much energy trying to escape so I can sleep? Its such a confusing feeling xD

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:45:53 )
@Mandy Amour: You SHOULD post more, especially considering how cute your avatar is. Though there's nothing quite as thrilling as forcing conversation with strangers on the internet.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:50:24 )
@Sasha: Aww thank you! ^-^ Right? I mean you think it would be easy talking to people you know nothing about who have no clue who you are, who know nothing about you D; how hard could it be!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 06:39:45 )

@Mandy Amour: Hehe yes but he did fall asleep, he needs sleep anyways.
Aw I know the feeling. I'm always even more tired than usual when I'm sick and I never wanna get out of bed but uh that's me everyday anyways lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:42:09 )
Don't worry about it you're doing great.
Any anxiety causing the lurking or just a general shyness/not knowing what to post?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:17:27 )
@RainbowPanda: Its hard when you are sick because you know you have to be productive or you will regret it but then at the same time you know you need rest to get better and thats boring xD Im so torn haha

@Faust Sheep: I think it comes down to Im not overly great with conversation? I sometimes feel like I say too much and then people arent pverly interested in reading it all and then they get bored? so maybe im worried im a boring person haha its possible I guess. Or maybe its just Im not overly sure what I have to offer people even though I always find something in everyone else

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I dont want to be just a lurker anymore I want to be apart of the community so I have to do something even if its hard at first, eventually it will become part of my routine and get easier Im sure. ohh I love cookies /munches on it/

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 17:46:03 )
@Mandy Amour: Aww I used to be shy about posting too because I was always quite conscious of my foot in mouth syndrome. I am not good at reading people or social cues at all. I get on peoples nerves, say things I am not supposed to but I thought of Voltra as a learning opportunity to maybe fix all that? Maybe fix is a strong word, improve might be a better word. I get to meet new people, practice speaking to people from all walks of life and hopefully this makes me a better person in RL.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.