Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion These eyes though

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:29:33 )

The almond eyes, I just love them! Even though it doesn't have the Taffy color in it, it sorta looks like there is a bit of a glow of that color. I think I'm gonna have to buy every color of these eyes eventually. :)

I don't know who made these eyes, but I really love it! Great job! :D

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:37:04 )

@c u t e s u: Nah, I didn't miss it, I just liked the Cotton Candy recolor more for this avatar.

What I was meaning is that the eyes look like it is reflecting the Taffy color from my hair. But that could just be me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:54:59 )
Yes, the almond eyes are so pretty! I love them! And it totally does look like your eyes are reflecting some of that pink o: the shading is really well done.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 22:50:57 )

@Vii: I know, right? I'm just gonna have to keep posting to get the volts for it. I'd sell art, but I kinda gave up on that here. xD The site is too slow to sell art right now, or at least to me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 23:42:00 )
@Queen Prisma: You need to sell art, you say? *scoots closer* I'm listening [reading] 8D

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:42:52 )

@Cookie: O: Nice! Is she a pixel artist on here? I have been a bit out of the loop on the site. ^^;;

@Vii: -sweats in xenomorph- I'll only accept PM orders if that is the case. ^^;; Plus I'm not really sure what to price them for here. I know on Gaia, I sell my pixels for 5bil to between 10bil. Its 1bil for extra animations, and 5bil per character in a pixel. I still need to see about making my pixel shop on Gaia. Just been a little lazy on it. xD

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 04:24:25 )
Ooh... Those Almond eyes are really cute. It suits your avi well :)
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 13:38:06 )

@Fielkun: Thank you. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 12:52:56 )
They are my favorite pair of eyes also.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.