Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Eh, close enough.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:19:47 )

I wanted to make a new avatar and didn't want it to be female.

I tried to recreate this warframe as my avatar. Close enough to me. xD Plus this was all done by memory.

I just wish there was a top that I would have like with these sleeves though. O: I'm loving these eyes.

Anyways, whats up?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:25:12 )

I really like the colors that you used for this avatar! Today I’m just chilling. Watching some anime and stuff lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:25:31 )

i think you did pretty good with your avi its pretty.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:35:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks :) I really like these two colors plus I wanted something else besides the usual Cherry and Coal combo that I do.
Cool, what anime are you watching? O: I'm probably gonna be getting back on warframe and playing with my boyfriend.

@star2000shadow: Thank you. :) I like your avatar too. She looks like that one girl from that gif.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 21:40:54 )

@Queen Prisma: I just finished watching Persona 5 the animation. I’m also going to watch My Hero when I finish the 2nd season, Love is Hard for Otakon, Tada-kun won’t fall in love, Full Metal Panic (the final season), One Piece, Steins Gate 0. And probably some others. There are a lot of really good anime this season.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 22:08:38 )
I've never played Warframe, but am interested and know a couple people who do play. I'll have to download it though it'll probably take like a week lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 22:49:39 )

@Totalanimefan: That's pretty cool. :)

@Vii: Well hey, I don't mind playing with you and helping you out once you do start playing. As for download, I guess that depends on your computer. xD It took about 2 hours to download on my new one, then about 10 minutes for it to download all of the patch notes and updates. I know my old laptop it took a day or so to download. Dx Took two days to download Okami on my laptop. Made me cry.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 23:40:52 )
@Queen Prisma: I really appreciate it, and heck it would totally be fun to play with you!! But I was actually going to download it for PS4 because my laptop can barely run The Sims Medieval, let alone something as intensive as Warframe. :vanora_sweat: :vanora_cry: Eventually I'll get a new PC but...probably not until this one seriously kicks the bucket. *nervously knocks on wood*

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 00:24:07 )

@Queen Prisma: ah thanks 'blush'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 01:40:05 )

@Vii: All good, but I will let you know that it isn't possible to transfer accounts from PSN to PC, I wanted to let you know on that. I asked my boyfriend that question a while back since a close friend of mine asked. But good luck with you computer. I know how much it sucks not to have one. Dx.

@star2000shadow: You're welcome. :)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 05:56:53 )
Never played Warframe myself, but maybe some day. Right now, all my time is taken up by FF XIV, lol. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 13:37:39 )

@onsenmark: Its all good, when Okami HD PC edition came out, I was glued to that.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 14:31:20 )
I'm just trying to get my main in FF XIV leveled in mining so my retainer's max level in same will grow. Hopefully.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 09:33:54 )
Ahhh I reallllly like the colors you chose, they really pop!
I'm actually trying to figure out what to add to my avi at the moment lol.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 15:33:35 )
@Queen Prisma: I like it!
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:11:31 )

@nyreen: Thank you. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 12:23:51 )
I mean, I'm p jealous of your avi.
Mine feels stale, to me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.