Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Disney Descendants

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:39:09 )
Anyone else a fan?
I have yet to read the books, but I've seen both of the movies and all of the webisodes. My favorite characters are Jane and Freddie. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:42:45 )
i still need to see it. my niece is a fan though and she was telling me about it and goes "well you don't know these characters" girl watch me

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:45:15 )
@toxxic: Lol, that's cute! :vanora_sweat: Is she into the merch as well? I have sig Mal, Evie and Jane. Sadly, we only got those sigs + Lonnie's, as well as their coronation versions here in my city. :/

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:47:55 )
@Zetsu: she likes the clothes. she'll probably want the other stuff too lol. i'll find out when it's time to buy her birthday and christmas presents (both in december ofc)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:50:52 )
@toxxic: Hehe, that's nice. ^^ I do like their fashion, and will hopefully cosplay as Evie some day. :vanora_sun:
Zetsu's Corner
Pastel Squad!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 04:52:24 )
i'm ngl the main reason i wanted to watch it was for dove cameron. love her

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 05:16:14 )
I haven't touched this at all, but I keep seeing all the cute dolls and I really, really like them q.q
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 05:27:39 )
I've watch the first one. My girls are obsessed. They have seen both. I did listen to the soundtrack for the second as well and it has a lot of cool songs. Gonna need to watch that one too!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.