Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Pls help I'm so lost

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:45:22 )
So I just found this forum-game and Im trying to understand whats going on and how to get volts?

Can someone pls explain me how to do things here? :sad: :emoji: :doesnt: :exist: :?:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:11:23 )

@Cheap: Post a lot, sell art, and exchange items.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:13:45 )

@Cheap: Sad emoji: :vanora_cry:
Yay i helped sort of

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:13:56 )
@Panda: Hmmm I see. I'll try doing it, even tho I'm not such a good artist.

Thank you

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:15:00 )
@RainbowPanda: Thank you ehe :vanora_icon:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:29:36 )

@Cheap: np

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:49:21 )

Yeah just socialize with people mostly. So you make random friends and talk about random things ^^ And as a bonus, you get volts for chatting, which you can then spend in the shops to make fun avatars lol.
Welcome to the site, by the way! ^^

|

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:54:21 )

@Cheap: Welcome to Voltra, darlin. <3 We're happy to have you here!! c:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 05:05:06 )
@Miss Kitty: This seems like a win-win situation! :vanora_heart:
Thank youu

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 05:06:11 )
@Fade: Thank you so much!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 05:32:13 )

@Cheap: on forum sites it's basically go around, get to know people, chat about anything really. With chatting, you get currency and, with that, you can buy items to dress up your avatar or buy art. You can also donate real money, to buy other items (donation items) straight from the shop.
Also, you can mention several people in 1 post. That way you won't be tempted to triple post (what is against the rules)

Donator — Cactus Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 05:46:25 )

@Cheap: You're very welcome, darlin. c: There's a bunch of charities you can post in to get some currency and get to know people. But Tui is right, triple posting is a no-no, but mentioning multiple people is a simple as clicking the "@Mention" button on the top corner of their post~ We're in the middle of an event right now, the Blackout Event, so you'll be getting Fuses with each post along with Volts. c:
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 14:16:43 )
@Cheap: come with me my child i shall show you the way -takes your hand- im dread by the way i own the strip club and the junkyard stop by anytime you like links are in my signature there is a charity that helps newbies and well everyone tjat is unicorn's she also has an avi contest going till the sixth in there if you want i can help you with that. But welcome to voltra i hope you stay and enjoy
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 14:49:39 )

The people here are really nice, but it can get pretty slow at times. Just post around and you'll get volts. :) Dread beat me to it, but unicorn does run a charity and helps out new users. She is a great person to talk to as well.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 19:44:41 )
Hi, welcome! As others have said, the main way to make money is by posting. You'll be surprised at how quickly your volt count goes up. You can also hit that little space ship on the home page when it's dancing like crazy and it'll give you a little bonus once a day. There's also a charity forum where others might help you out with items and such. Someone may have said that already; I didn't read all the posts because I'm bad.
previously keef with a k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.