Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Just came back from a bit of a hiatus

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 00:24:34 )
And there is a new event?! : O Hot diggidy dang! I'm going to have to totally NOT spam the forums. >>;;; LOL

But what's-a been happenin hot stuff(s)? You guys enjoying life? : O

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 00:26:15 )
Welcome back from hiatus! I haven't gotten the honor to meet you yet, but... Indeed! There's an event going on~ let's bring back the power together!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:09:22 )
@RoseyWitch: welcome back, please post with us?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 01:57:42 )
@juneberry: Thank you so much! But haha it's probably because I've been gone for about a month. But yes! It'll be fun to bring back the power.

@unicorn: Thank you!!! But I totally will. I'm going to see if I can wrap my head around that code for the event. LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:10:59 )
@RoseyWitch: I can't wrap my head around that code I don't even know which one there on, one of the. looked like like involking earth or involking something for #11 I think it was.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:14:24 )
@RoseyWitch: Hey! Glad to see you're back. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:20:21 )
@unicorn: I went and looked at the codes, and holy smokes, it's a math one. LOL Math was my worst subject, so I'm leaving it for the math peeps out there. I was trying to understand how the code worked, but I really can't. Riddles aren't my strong suit either. OTL

@fozzy: Thank you for the warm welcome back! :vanora_smile: Also, nice avi, per usual!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:39:31 )
Welcome back :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 03:29:03 )
@RoseyWitch: math is a weak spot, I don't do so great at it.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 06:02:44 )
@RoseyWitch: It's more because I just joined the other day. But yes! Good to meet you~ fun times are ahead~

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 08:35:57 )
@RoseyWitch: Hello there and welcome back! You still have time to catch up on the event. There are cute new stuff available at the Jamboree Shop too^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 08:47:51 )

@RoseyWitch: Welcome back and your avatar is stunning!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 08:49:32 )
Welcome back!!!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 08:53:44 )
• v •
You're super encouraged to spam in the forums! :D Every post counts to filling the battery. Welcome back!

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:27:39 )
@raxton: Thank you so much! :D

@unicorn: Same here, it sucks but at least we don't need those extreme math problems in everyday life.

@juneberry: Wow! Well, welcome to voltra then!!!! How're you enjoying the site so far? : O your avatar is so cute, I would have never guessed!

@fielkun: I am so glad that I was able to come back during the event, it's a lot of fun being involved with the community! But I saw all of the new stuff and I had to buy quite a few, at least what I could. Haha!

@panda: Thank you so much! Love your avi as well, it's so cute! Also welcome back to you too! I didn't know you came back!

@okios: Thank you so much! :D

@mica: Omfg we can spam now? HAHA But I'm totally going to spam as much as I can, without getting in trouble that is. >>;;; LOL But thank you!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:31:29 )
@RoseyWitch: Hehe thanks! I posted a lot the past few days so I have a lot to spend xD I consider that proof I love it, so I hope you love it extra o3o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:33:58 )
@juneberry: You're welcome! :D AWW That is amazing, I'm glad you love it so much! But I do! I love that I am able to post on here, and not have to worry about how I seem to others since this is such a tight knit community full of friendly people. I definitely can't rave about it enough. XD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:38:11 )

@RoseyWitch: Yeah, I have been back.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:41:05 )
@panda: Well I'm glad to see you back, I had fun talking to you in the past! :)

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 22:42:28 )

@RoseyWitch: Same here, glad you didn't think differently <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.