Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Hoist the Colors~

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 00:02:12 )
You can die anytime...

Sabrina looked over,"Well if your sure." She said, getting everything ready for them. She came over and handed them some food,"I hope this was okay with you. I thought you would like to try some of the food from the island."

Cordelia smiled,"That is a good idea. Then if we like any of it we can get some to take with us." She said, going to sit at the table in the galley. Se sat down and started trying some of the food,"Oooo this is really good."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 18:45:01 )
Once Cross dealt with the body, he went below deck to check the storage to see how they were doing on food and other essentials. With that done, and figuring they didn't really need anything he headed back up to the deck to keep an eye out for trouble.

Andrew followed Cordelia to the galley and joined her at the table, glancing over the food Sabrina had brought them. "It looks amazing!" He said, smirking. He'd never seen anything like it where they lived before. Andrew took a bite and blinked, it tasted almost as good as it looked. That was when he started eating, only making sure not to eat too fast.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 19:39:46 )
You can die anytime...

Cordelia smiled and finished her food,"We'll have to bring more of this with us when we go." She said, getting up to wash up any dishes that had been left from before, as well as the trash that had been left. It wasn't a lot but it made her feel better to have it tidied up for next time. She looked over at Sabrina,"So you'll come along with us?" She asked with a smile.

Sabrina nodded,"You guys will need some kind of doctor on board." She said,"And besides, I need a little more adventure in my life so what better than to become a pirate?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 17:32:52 )
Andrew smiled, and chuckled while he listened to the girls. "Perfect! A doctor is just what we came for." He said, taking a break from eating since he needed to take it slow. He'd gone almost two days without eating. If he ate too fast, he'd lose his dinner. He nodded lightly and glanced at Sabrina. "And you bet I'll keep you and my crew memebers safe, as any good captain would." He promised.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 18:41:35 )
You can die anytime...

Sabrina smiled and nodded,"I know you would. I can tell you're that kind of captain." She said,"I will return in the morning. I gotta get my things from where I'm staying. Is that alright with everyone?"

Cordelia smiled and nodded,"That shouldn't be a problem." She said, looking at the captain.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:38:04 )
Andrew nodded to her as he ate. "I'd rather you take Cross with you, just to be safe." He said before continuing to eat.

Later that night he wandered up to the deck to star gaze since he couldn't sleep.

Cross had gone with Sabrina into town but he hadnt hadn't gone to her room or anything. He was in the room at the inn right next to her, just in case anything happened or if she needed help.

By morning, he went down stairs to wait for her so they could get back to the ship.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.