Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Delving into the Abyss

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 08:47:49 )

Aedan sighed.

"Well, I guess that means we'll be out of here quicker." She commented before sighing.

"That's.... probably for the best, too." She added with a small shake of her head.

"I ... don't think they'll take too kindly to us being here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 20:50:43 )
"You're probably right." Azazel responded.

"But I think we're safe in here for now." he said. "I don't think they know we're here, and they didn't see me fly to this building, specifically." he reasoned.

"...best not to push our luck for too long, though..." he then muttered.

"Regardless, I suppose it's a good thing I didn't really have a lot in my place." he went on.

"I mean, clothes and some food and basic necessities, but nothing of any real sentimental value." he said further, before there was a bit of a prolonged silence... followed by a deep sigh.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:05:54 )

AEdan laughed slightly at what he said, which most would take as being offensive or uncaring, but she explained it quick.

"Honestly, I came to this continent the same way."\ She told him honestly.

'I had nothing, just the clothes on my back. I'd run into some problems back home where I was, and to keep me safe, yet still be able to make it that I could work, I was approached about comin' out here." She told him.

"We're not so different, you and I."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 00:17:48 )
"....seems so." Azazel replied.

"The Unit is really the only place that accepts me." he said.

"The human world fears and reviles me, the demon world shuns and tortures me." he muttered.

"Really... yeah. The Unit is the only place that comes close to somewhere I belong." he sighed.

He then shook his head, and fell to his ass.

"Wonder how long before they realize where we are..."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 00:28:21 )

"I have no idea." Aedan commented with a light sigh.

"I have no freaking clue, and I really don't want to hang around here and wait until we figure out how long until they do find us, and find out what they do to us." She then said.

"Eat what you want to eat, and we'll book it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 00:49:18 )
"Sure." Azazel replied.

"You driving, or am I?" he asked her, as he made his way to the food.

"And you want some of this?" he asked further.

"I mean, half of it IS yours." he reasoned.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 00:51:08 )

"I generally don't eat normal food." Aedan commented.

"Generally. I can sometimes." She added.

"But go ahead, devour it. And I'm driving, I know the way back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:13:47 )
"Ah yeah, you told me that earlier or something." Azazel replied.

He then looked at the food and ate what he could, before slipping the rest into some containers that had been provided.

"Okay." he said, as he finished his drink.

"We can book it at any time." he told her.

"Guess we need to check out?" he asked.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 01:15:16 )

"Yeah, we really should." Aedan said before smirking.

"Thankfully, there's the online option. We can leave through the back." She added as she started to do her check out online.

"Easy enough."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:06:53 )
"Huh. Fair enough." Azazel replied.

"Well... guess I should say goodbye to this town." he sighed.

"It's been my home ever since I left... that place..." he mumbled.

"But I'm not welcome here any longer." he lamented.

"Because... well... yeah." he muttered further, gingerly touching the horns on his head.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:24:54 )

"You can get something to glamour over those when we get back to the unit. Until then... well, we've coming up on Halloween, so let's just say that it's because you love the day." Aedan said with a laugh.

"Regardless. Let's get out of here." She said before sighing, grabbing what she had brought, and heading toward the door. She paused to make sure that hew as following her before leaving.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:45:06 )
Azazel followed her out the door, and down the hallway. They took the stairs down, opting to avoid the elevator, and made their way down to the ground floor.

Once they were at the rear entrance/exit of the building, Azazel peered out the window and looked around.

"........hm." he mumbled.

"Doesn't look like there's anybody." he said.

"If we're gonna make a break for your vehicle, we should do it now."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:52:59 )

Aedan nodded.

"Yup." She stated.

"Let's go." She aded before heading out to the car. It didn't take long before they were there.

"All right, let's get the hell out of here. We got a long drive back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:16:01 )
Azazel crawled into the car, and quickly buckled up, while Aedan did the same.

"Let's go." he said, looking around.

"....quickly." he told her.

"I see a group of people getting closer, and they look like they're looking for something." he reported.

"...not hard to guess what. Or WHO."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:28:22 )

"Yeahhh... my thoughts exactly." Aedan agreed before they were driving off.

There was silence between them for the drive, until they reached a motel to stay in for the night. Even then, things were good.

Nothing major was happening until they were a couple hours outside of their destination before Azazel could see her hands were starting to shake, and she couldn't suppress it as well as she had been.

"Dammit..." She muttered before shaking her head and pulling to the side of the interstate. "I need some fresh air." She then said before getting out of the car and just walking down the road a bit.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:58:34 )
Azazel poked his head out the window, and watched Aedan walk down the road some.

"......." he was silent as he witnessed her walking, and started to think.

"Hm." he muttered.

He wasn't 100% sure what was happening, but given what she was, and what she told him, he possibly had an idea.

"Ahhhh crap..." he mumbled.

"And not a single soul around..." he said, scanning the area.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:06:34 )

Aedan was silent as she continued to walk, walking a lot farther than Azazel would probably like to see her go, but she didn't care for the moment.

'Shit..." She muttered as her hands closed into a fist tight enough to be shaking rather violently.

"IfI go back..." she trailed off before digging her phone out of her pocket and intending to call Sharp, but ending up with one of the others instead.

"Yo. Sharp, I'm in a bind." She stated when the line was answered, but without giving the persoin on the other end a chance to say anything.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:33:21 )
"You called the wrong number." she heard the voice on the other end say.

"However, luckily, you still called someone capable of helping you." they went on.

"Where are you?" they asked her.

"And what's the nature of the trouble?" they asked further.

"Is this a case of you needing backup, or you needing something before things get ugly?"

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:36:09 )

Aedan froze a moment before letting out one hell of a string of curses in Romanian before sighing.

"I need to eat, Zeke, and I refuse to go after the only living thing anywhere near me at the moment." She stated.

"And I really don't think I can last the few hours to drive back to get a ration." She then said before giving him her exact location. Specifically, the coordinates that she'd gotten off of her phones map app.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 04:44:30 )
"....." Zeke was silent for a moment.

"Right." he said.

"I'm assuming you need a quick teleport back to the Unit?" he asked.

"To get into the reserves and grab something to eat?"
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.