Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Alchemist Corner

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:33:23 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Hello all and welcome to my hangout! ^_^ All are free to chat here even if you don't like Fullmetal Alchemist or even know about it. So pull up a chair and chat with me. ^_~ Now enjoy this cute gif!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:33:35 )
Regulars who hang out with me, aka the cool guys. ^_~

1)keirenkiren
2)Len
3)

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:33:45 )
EVENT ON HOLD FOR NOW

OH no!! What happened? Seems our sweet Blair Elric has changed! To bring her back from the dark side you must post! Post like you have never posted before!!

Prize pages:
pg 10:
pg: 15:
pg 20:
pg 25:

Top poster gets Ohms!!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:34:18 )
And open, don't mind the mess, still setting up. But feel free to post! ^_~

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 00:40:06 )
Hello!!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:12:02 )
@dread pirate:Why hello and welcome! ^_^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:30:47 )
@Reapergirl87: Woo fma! I still have to watch the entirety of the Brotherhood stuff. But I keep putting it off as well. (I also know the ending and I semi disagree lol)

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:40:13 )
@keirenkiren:Oh I know how you feel on that. I have all the mangas and read them like .....well several times. XD But I have yet to watch all of Brotherhood. lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:14:37 )
@Reapergirl87: lol yeah I used to own the manga but had to downsize ;u; For me it's the ending ship that happened. Woulda preferred that not be the case but similar...just not that one particularly lol...
But I do own the non-brotherhood anime and the good movie. (Shambala)

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:19:43 )
@keirenkiren:Aww that's sad. I could never get rid of the manga. I did one series bc I didn't like it but that's it. I love books too much. XD lol I like how the manga ended. Though I wish a few things were different.
Ah yes I have all that anime and the movie as well!! ^_^ LOVED that movie so much!! But all in all I like the manga more than anything.
Have you seen the live action movie Netflix did?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:22:25 )
@Reapergirl87: lol nope not yet. I'll subject myself to it eventually but so far among friends who adore the series it's getting a bad rep haha.
I was hoping Winry woulda chose Al haha I ship that more...but even then I find she's more of a sister to them than anything kind of in a way

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:26:19 )
@Reapergirl87: how are you and thanks i used to love fma i have some of it and had ishbala
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:42:11 )
@keirenkiren:Well it's good, but yeah I had issues with it but that's just me. If it's not 100% right I complain. XD lol BUT despite all that it IS really good!
Ah I see. Well really I'm a bit indifferent about it all. Though I do like Ed and Winry but then I think things were a bit rushed with the two. I mean most his life Ed didn't like Winry like that but Al seemed to. So yeah I can see that.

@dread pirate:Oh I'm doing better now, got over a bad stomach bug.
Oh gosh I was so obsessed with the show when it first came out! XD lol I even have a cosplay pocket watch that I spent a lot on, back in the day that is. lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:44:51 )
@Reapergirl87: Right?! haaha, that's why until fanfics I didn't even think of that as a ship but I ship it more than the results they gave. But yeah rushed and the fact they were kind of all brought up together sort of.

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:53:23 )
@keirenkiren:Well me and a friend have done a few rps and the last one I kinda might have made Ed gay. XD lol We used OCs and kinda had our own story. And really, it just might be bc I have a yaoi thing going on but, Ed gay is so much more hotter! XD LOL

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:59:55 )
@Reapergirl87: OMG YASSS lol
I like ED and Roy and Ed and Envy haha

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:14:57 )
@keirenkiren:Hmm I don't know about those. I really like Roy and Hawkeye, so sweet. ^_^ I would go for more of Ed and an OC. XD lol Which I did. Cause really I don't see anyone he would fall for in the character list.
Also one other ship I LOVE so much that NEEDED to happen was L and Light form Death Note!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:21:29 )
@Reapergirl87: lol that's one anime I've avoided watching, though I watched the og live action movie and change the world.
Fanfics are a true gift haha

Voltie — Alchemist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 16:01:05 )
@keirenkiren:Oh I liked the anime and yeah I didn't watch it for a time, like when it first came out. But the past few years I have gotten into it. But I mostly read the yaoi fan manga on it. XD lol
Blair Elric mule

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 17:14:59 )
@Reapergirl87: haha I have a doujinshi but not for fma haha
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.