Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout The Curious Case of Vontell

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 12:09:56 )
Can I just say I love everything about this. I love the idea, the art, everything. It seems like the long wait for the part 2 of this event was well worth it.

@Vontell: I want to visit the Cafe. Its a new and interesting place I want to explore. Seems kinda selfish but in real life that's where I would start too. Who wants to go looking around a dusty closed shop? :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 12:32:06 )
(o v o)

@Vontell: Visit the Café

If Vivi went missing on her way home, then I would reason that since she locked up her shop first, we wouldn't find anything relating to her disappearance there. The chance to find a clue is still possible, but we can always go back to the shop after confirming whether or not she was seen at the café after store hours. The longer we wait to investigate the café as well, the foggier any memories become.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 15:49:21 )

I say the cafe because there may be people who saw Vivi at some point. Plus, Vontell might need some good good coffee.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 16:04:50 )

Though I initially thought that searching her shop would be the best call, visiting the café might be more useful if there is anyone there whom she has spoken to recently. If nothing else, perhaps Vontell can get permission to view the security? I'm not quite sure about the legalities of that.

● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 16:20:52 )

Morning guys. No new options?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:17:22 )
@Vontell: Visit Vivienne's Shop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:21:15 )

oo how fun!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:25:06 )

Why not both urk. I wanna check the cafe tooooooo.... Can I do a replay once we've finished the game and select other choices? O3O XD
Jk jk lol
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:37:46 )
o v o

@Vontell: Say, Von... what do you think? You more or less asked questions from all of Vivi's closest associates after you realized she went missing, correct? Did anyone have anything of importance to say? Particularly hints as to Vivi's situation these past few days?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:40:55 )

Dowan being super clever ^^

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:46:00 )
Have to say this is really fun xD

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:49:05 )

This is. I'd love to see this in more events in the future. Its something everyone can do and takes no time at all to answer.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:54:35 )
@eruca: Oh I'd say it's absolutely a possibility. We'll have to see which path our investigation takes us down first, won't we?

It's remarkable how neck and neck this decision has been so far. I'm incredibly impressed by all your detective work, you bring up some excellent perspectives. Hm... We'll have to see if anyone else wants to assist us.

Vontell smiles warmly in approval, his spirits kept strong by the enthusiasm of his helpers. However, his eyebrows soon furrow, bringing his fingers to his chin to stroke it thoughtfully.

@dowan: Unfortunately there were no real leads as of now. I may have been the last person to speak with her on that day. She embarked with the intention of having an undeniably important conversation with Vanora, but as you may surmise, she never made it that far. Considering how wholeheartedly eager she was, I doubt that she would have gotten misguided. Hm... Regrettably, this is why I suspect foul-play. But I do hope it's not the case...

It might not hurt to revisit some of our friends for a more thorough investigation if all else fails, but at this moment I think one of these options will be the forerunner to find some clue of where she may have vanished.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 18:46:38 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Oh wow, these votes are quite close, and it is interesting to see everyone's perspectives.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:11:28 )
Unless she did make it to Vanora. dun dun dun.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:15:17 )
@Taemins lover: The best argument I've seen so far! Let's get Vontell some of that delicious thinkin' juice!
Sean, 25, they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:20:17 )
@Vontell: Visit the shop also gimme your capybara

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 20:07:58 )

I can't wait to see what the next options are and how we did with whatever option gets picked for this round ^^

|

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 21:39:35 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@miss kitty: Same! This is so interesting.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:55:28 )
@mdom: Vontell chuckles warmly, shaking his head.

If I give him away, who will tirelessly edit my manuscripts? I apologize, but Leo is my best friend, and I'm far too attached to him to part ways.

Leo rests on the ground, looking peaceful and unconcerned, as always. Vontell smiles, and is unable to stop himself from kneeling beside the capybara, burying his face into his pet's fur and petting him affectionately. He catches himself, coughing and straightening himself out with a more serious tone.

We should continue on with our investigation now. What do you think of our current situation?

(front page has been updated with today's decision)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.