Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback So, how 'bout that post preview?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 18:45:29 )
@Eruca: not really, we do get a surge announcement from fozzy every week or two about updates on the site

We only have 1 dev so far with a lot of things to do, so yeahh xD
But I think i saw a new dev a few hours ago, "electric" i think?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 18:54:32 )
@Eruca: Well different people value it differently. Alot of people like making threads that have alot of formatting. For those people its an essential feature. And yes it is a standard on most forums as Mica stated above. It was a suggested feature almost 6 months ago and its been on the development list just as long.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 20:02:23 )
@Raxton: Well, a development blog is extra work, but it might allow people to properly appreciate what devs do and have better documentation for future proofing. This might not be a skill every dev has, but it's probably a good thing to do anyway.

@Saeyra: All I'm saying is I don't mind it. If everybody else wants this feature, they can keep asking for it.
Ping me

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 05:09:18 )
• v •
@q t e a p o n: Er, sorry you confused me a bit! Haha, I get that there's an event you gotta code for- and it's due soonish but that still tells me you've put more resources on the event to focus on it, y'know? But this isn't really the point, I was merely wondering 'bout this particular feature because it seems so basic. It's not like I was inquiring about the new trade system (which we still need) or marketplace, but y'know some basic forum tools. But I'm glad you guys got a new dev, hopefully we'll have less of a disaster. ;)

@everyone else: As for uh, other stuff... test forum is great and all but the post style(which I was not discussing in the least) preview is there- just broken. It's a little annoying but I don't mind it as much. But for threads and stuff, the added hassle of refreshing your page to click the edit button repeatedly is super annoying! Cause you gotta do it a lot.

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.