Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops The Art Shack [Closed]

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 03:42:28 )

@Miss Kitty: There's an option to subscribe to photoshop on a monthly or yearly basis. So I'm looking into that.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: lol yup. I have a free version of CS2 from back when I used to work for Adobe sales, but it won't work on my Chromebook, the subscription version seems like the best bet for me.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 16:41:50 )

@Turtle Sensei: Ah okay. That is pretty neat ^^ You'll have to tell me how it works out. Always looked overwhelming to me so mostly stuck to Sai.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 03:23:24 )
@Turtle Sensei:

ooh cute *-*
OCs If any of these pique your fancy?
they have added details as well cause some refs (mostly my male) have a few things missing *coughgoateecough*
500volts for a fullbody colour? =D

One of my friends' bf's has chrone's it sucks =/ and my roommate and some other friends have IBS lol

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 04:50:37 )
@Turtle Sensei: Super cute chibis! If you still have a slot available may I make an offer?
2.5k volts for a full body, colored chibi?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 21:37:14 )

@Miss Kitty: yeah I rather enjoy it so I'm going to be focusing on drawing today. No video games today! They've been much too distracting!

@KeirenKiren: yeah Crohn's sucks! So does IBS, my hubby has that. And yes, I'll take a go at all 3 of those OCs if that's ok with you?

@Fozzy: Sure! If I don't have a slot, I'll make one for you lol. Your current avi?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 21:56:30 )
@Turtle Sensei: Oh great! Yes my current Avi please. ;3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:00:00 )
@Turtle Sensei: Yup that's fine :) so i send the trade now then? *also still new o assuming it's similar to gaia in the way trading will work maybe*
all fb colour? =3 1500 volts that way? I almost got that right now lol almost. need to talk longer |D Almost there ;D

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:08:52 )

@Fozzy: OK! It's such an adorable avi too! I'll get to it shortly. Please initiate the trade now?

@KeirenKiren: Yes 1,500 Volts please. And yes please start it now. I'm totally unsure how the trades work here. You'd have to ask someone else lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:13:36 )
@Turtle Sensei: lol I'll try and make a lengthy post to get the rest and try it out ahahaha ;D
in other news I'm soooo behind on freebs i owe people on gaia ;u; ahahaha (well just 17...)

ooh there's step by step on the screen for it , neat...also did it send? lol if not i'll try again

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:42:25 )
@Turtle Sensei: Changing my avi for St. Paddy's Day, so here is the current one!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:59:17 )

@turtle sensei: Hey Sensei, how are you?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:44:59 )

@KeirenKiren: oh please link me to that step by step please?

@Fozzy: thanks for doing that lol! I appreciate that you saved the original for me because I totally hadn't yet! I was playing around with installing Linux on my Chromebook. Unfortunately it didn't go so well lol.

@Boss Rimi: Trying to find another art program as that ArtFlow keeps crashing, and I didn't like the PhotoShop Sketch, and apparently to do regular Photoshop you have to do some weird installs. So, 3 hours later, I realize, I'm too sleepy and stoned to try installing and working with Linux.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:48:02 )

@turtle sensei: Aww I'm sorry to hear that Sensei.
I understand though, Linux is pretty complicated. For me anyway.
I've tried working with it in class once and I didn't understand anything I was doing. lol

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:49:56 )

@Boss Rimi: lol yeah I'll figure it out eventually. GOing through drawing apps and seeing which ones I can tolerate

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:51:47 )

@turtle sensei: Well I hope that you can find one that you really like. ^ u ^
I imagine it must be pretty hard to choose one from the many that there are.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:55:29 )

@Boss Rimi: I just really love ArtFlow, but it just keeps glitching in the middle of A DRAWING!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 01:56:30 )

@turtle sensei: Hmm, I wonder why that happens. D:
Has it always been happening or has it just started happening recently?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:11:10 )
@Turtle Sensei: sent as a pm =D
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 02:31:51 )

@Turtle Sensei: Haha games are fun though.What games do you play?

|

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 03:26:14 )

@Boss Rimi: I'm using a Chromebook whereas I used to use a Tablet, so I think that's the issue?

@KeirenKiren: Thank you!

@Miss Kitty: I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.