Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Nyuu is buying! ♥ | nothing atm

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:58:58 )

@Nyuu: It would probably be better to wait, but I am going to still try to log in daily when I'm on the road.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:08:32 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Totalanimefan: Alrighty, no problem i can wait! ^^ we can do the trade after you're back, i'll still need a small while to gather the volts~ i'm gonna open my pixel shop very soon though, perhaps i can get some volts / items that way c:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:09:17 )
@Nyuu: Whoops! Didn't realize those weren't on your list! So it would be 22,200 volts then. And I have no problem holding them for you.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 09:53:04 )
x • x • x

@Kaderin Triste: Would you still be interested in seeing some of my pixel art as possible payment? ^^ if not, i can also offer ohms, i currently have 400, i'd rather keep them though... i can do volts but i'm firstly saving up 16k, someone is holding angelic and demonic for me and i'd like to pay them first~ so if you don't mind waiting a while, i'd love it if you can hold for me! i'm opening my pixel shop soon too so i think i can build up the funds rather fast ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 18:47:43 )
@Nyuu: I would be interested in seeing more of your pixel art. I didn't browse your DA very thoroughly, is it just dolls?
And yeah, holding is no problem.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 21:06:08 )
x x x

@Kaderin Triste: Yes i only do dolls at the moment; here are some more

I also do small ones ;

Those are the most recent ones i've done. ^^
Alrighty please hold them for me for now then c:

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 00:02:33 )

@Nyuu: I’m sore your shop would be popular. I didn’t have time to get on today. I’m at the airport now about to board my flight

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 23:17:08 )
x • x • x

@Totalanimefan: thank you! i currently have 9k saved up so i'll soon enough have the 16k for angelic and demonic! ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 05:40:44 )

@Nyuu: take your time. I’m traveling until Monday.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 12:47:20 )
x • x • x

@Totalanimefan: Alrighty, that's fine! ^^ i will let you know for sure when i have the 16k~

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 03:38:29 )

@Nyuu: great. And cute avatar by the way.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:01:21 )
x x x

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! I'm super excited i got gifted Alice! ♥

@Elithiya: Ahh yes i still need that! thank you! > w <
I would be interested in making you pixel art! Feel free to show me references and i'll let you know what i can do!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:43:53 )

@Nyuu: that’s great that item is beautiful!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:44:28 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Totalanimefan: Yes! it's amazing~
I have 14k! almost at the 16k i owe you! ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 07:05:11 )

@Nyuu: Wow you earned that super fast lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 11:40:35 )

@Elithiya: If you want, stop by my pixel shop so you can give me the reference images there? ^v^ the link is in my signature (click the banner)

@Totalanimefan: Yup! I've got the 16k now, send me a trade when you can. <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 17:48:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey! just letting you know i have the 16k ready for our trade^^

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:16:12 )

@Nyuu: thank you. Sorry I didn’t see the ping.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 21:38:39 )

@Nyuu: How are you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:13:41 )

@Totalanimefan: No problem! i've accepted the trade request^^

@Panda: Hi Panda! i'm doing pretty good how are you? ^^

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.