Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Nyuu is buying! ♥ | nothing atm

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:44:39 )

Do you guys know what that bubble thing on top is?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:45:44 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Panda: Yes it's the second part of the event! ^^ you earn fuses by posting and you can exchange them for items in the joyful jamboree. check out the event forum for more info :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:47:46 )

Still don't get why there is that bubble thing lol XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:49:44 )

@Panda: It's a battery filling up, it fills up more the more we post and when it's full, the blackout will be over i believe

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:44:19 )

@Nyuu: thanks for waiting. I was super busy yesterday

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 21:20:23 )

@Totalanimefan: you're welcome! i've accepted the trade, just need your confirmation now :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:09:40 )

Updated the first post!
I'm willing to offer extremely high for samurai shock set!! ♥

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 01:12:30 )
Panda is taking offer for the samurai i think?
Dunno if it is sold yet tho

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 08:28:40 )

@Nyuu: What is your offer?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 14:04:13 )

@Panda: currently i could give you 12k + 500 ohms . if you'd be willing to hold a few days, i can do more! or if you want more ohms, i can donate ^^
i REALLY want this item, it's my dream quest :3 so i can do pretty much anything you'd like!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 19:31:35 )

@Nyuu: I'm really interested in Ohms XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 22:51:51 )

@Panda: name your price^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:35:29 )

@Nyuu: Someone offered me 27k in my thread.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 00:57:40 )

@Panda: How does 30k sound? you'll have to hold for me for a bit though until i have enough, it won't take long^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 01:11:25 )

@Nyuu: go post in my shop lol since she’s also bidding.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 16:06:53 )

@Panda: Ok i posted there ^^

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 17:16:52 )

@Nyuu: You are getting my last spare one haha. I sold 19 already.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 18:20:11 )

@Nyuu: thanks. I’ll do it on my end. Thanks for waiting for me. I was super busy yesterday! And on Friday.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 22:01:58 )

@Panda: woahh that's a lot of them! did you donate that much to buy so many?

@Totalanimefan: no problem and thank you so much for the trade! <3

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 22:16:05 )

@Nyuu: Yes, I got lucky and got a lot of Shocks XD
Plus the crates were a lot cheaper in Beta Testing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.