Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 03:42:24 )
@Bubble Tea: My cats are quiet for the most part. :o
I haven't heard my youngest cat make anything louder than a cute little mewl. And my eldest does have weird moments where he just howls when I'm not in his direct line of site. God forbid I go anywhere where he can't see me. But that's about it. They usually trash an area if they're locked in or out. They express their displeasure with destruction.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 03:47:36 )
@Faust Sheep: That's good. My kitties do good about being quiet when it's sleepy time, but only because they lay next to me. They would express their displeasure with noise.
My older cat is normally really quiet. Lately the most noise she makes is upset meowing at the kitten. The kitten on the other hand is a chatterbox. I mean, she'll be walking and start making "chirping" mews. She reminds me a lot of myself in that way. Like, making a sound effect for all the actions.
Your kitties sound extra cute though. I hope they get along better than mine. I think my situation would be near perfect if the little kitten didn't attack my older cat as much. Lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 05:43:51 )
@Bubble Tea: Not quite sure, I think I actually fell asleep in the middle of playing.

Word of advice: never play video games in bed, if you don't have to. :vanora_sweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/7 00:52:34 )
@Bubble Tea: Aw that's so cute.
My cats had a few issues at first too. But my youngest learned that he couldn't jump on my eldest pretty quickly. They get along fine now. So I'm pretty sure your little kitten will figure it out soon. That older kitties just can't handle all that rough housing as much.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/7 02:18:51 )
@onsenmark: Lol, wow, you must have been exhausted. I'll keep that in mind. Luckily I don't have a gaming system near my bed. Lol.

@Faust Sheep: Good! Sounds like I have hope! Hopefully little kitten will calm down in more months. Then they can be best buddies!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.