Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee nooby booby (. 3.)/

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 13:32:02 )
hello world c:

mars here, a psychology and linguistics uni kid from singapore aka JFC WHY AM I PROCRASTINATING AGAIN D: but yea, I'm a geeky hippie who loves nature, art, animals, books, board games, any good RPG really, coffee, and most of all travelling/exploring and making new friends. if you ask me, signing up on a new online community is kinda like travelling as well in the exploratory/meeting new people way! yeeeeaaa say hi if you're a genuine radiant soul, I'd love to meetcha <3 excited to get to know voltra and you gaiz!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 13:39:24 )
Heyy welcome to voltra

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 13:41:47 )
Why hello there mars. I would like to be the first to welcome you into our lively community here. I am dread but you can call me whatever youd like so long as i know you are referring to me. Feel free to jump in anywhere. I am slowly working on a pathfinder game for here on voltra which if you want you can always join and if you want you can pop into my hangouts the neon junkyard or the strip club which i need to work on a sig link for the junkyard
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 13:48:30 )
You sound like a fun person! Welcome to Voltra. We are currently a very small community so getting to know everyone isn't hard at all. Pop into any hangout and start chatting away :vanora_smile: I am Sae. You can find me by following the trail of extremely odd conversations all over the forums.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 14:36:05 )
yaaay hey everyone <3 thanks for being so welcoming heehee I'll be more active when I haven't got exams and submissions in the next few days! btw anyone knows how I can get started building an avatar?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 14:40:18 )
On the top right do you see the word shops? You can go there and browse the different shops for different kinds of items. If you are short on volts just say so. I can help you out with some. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 15:28:13 )

Welcome to voltra :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:08:24 )
@mars the moomin: You gotta accept the trade multiple times until its done.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:11:45 )
@saeyra: omggg okay doing so!! sankyu xx

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:15:11 )
@mars the moomin: Well now you know how trades work and it looks like you found your way around the shops! Abit of advice, the stuff in Joyful Jamboree may be going away soon so you should check those out before they disappear.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:57:18 )
'sup, lol :vanora_xd:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 17:17:35 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@mars the moomin: Hello there and welcome to Voltra. I'm sure you've noticed by now that many of us here are super friendly. It's good to see so many new faces so soon after opening in Beta again. We seem to have quite a bit in common (geekiness, hippie-ness, love of nature and animals) so I think we'd get along fairly well. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 17:35:55 )

Hello and welcome to Voltra 'waves'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:39:48 )

@mars the moomin: Welcome to Votra! You already got a cool avatar! lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 19:01:33 )

Mars, yummy... ai mean, hi! Welcome to Voltra!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 04:24:16 )

Welcome to Voltra! I share a LOT of your interests!
Yesss! Traveling to other lands from the comfort of your computer and the lack of actual money to travel around for real. ^_^
It is a lot of fun meeting different people from all over on sites! We already have a lot of users from all over the globe!
Hope to see you around the site and chat with you a lot more! ^_^

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/7 19:11:42 )
@mars the moomin: GEEKY HIPPIE SAMSIES! <33 My rooom is literally full of sailor moon/pokemon shit and crystals. Let's be friends, welcome to voltra XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 09:16:58 )
@tuijp: don't eat me welp but thanks xx
@dragoness129: heyyy cool~ which ones heh! I only come on once in a while coz uni is no joke xAx;; but nice to meetcha <3
@luffer nutter: haha why does it seem like I've seen your username before... you ever been on ernya? also omggg I need to watch sailor moon!! watched a few eps but never continued bc was cowatching too many anime lol how long has it been since my last anime tbh #unidestroyslives

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 09:19:19 )
@onsenmark and @star2000shadow: hellooooo /waves back
@totalanimefan and @vengeance: holyshiz I remember talking to you quite a bit on ernya hahaa poofle here (;
@lithinel: hehehe <3 nice to meetcha that's awesome~

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 09:59:33 )

@mars the moomin: I'll try not to eat you

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.