Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Miss Kitty's Plushie Utopia

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:25:10 )

Welcome to Plushie Utopia! This is a hangout where you can discuss plushies/stuffies/stuffed animals. Of course, you don't have to talk about just that. You can talk about anything in here! My silly self just needed a theme to go along with this thread. I'm rambling now, huh? So...Welcome!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:25:22 )

Hey guys! As most of you know, my (nick)name is Miss Kitty or simply Kitty for short. My real (and discord) name is Manda, though I don't really expect anyone to call me that on the site. I am 28 years old and I have one kid, along with two cats and one dog. I'm also a proud plushie/stuffie/stuffed animal momma. Was that wierd? Oh well. I play PC and console games, mostly consisting of RPGs (such as Tales of and Final Fantasy) and Survival (Such as Rust...mainly Rust). I enjoy coffee, cats, anime, art, writing...the list goes on. I dislike spiders, heights, crowds...again, the list goes on. Did I mention I love plushies? I have a ton. Thus, the theme of this thread! (That segway though) Hope you enjoy it here!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:25:33 )

» No spamming
» Follow the rules of the site
» Be respectful towards other users
» If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all
» Even if you don't collect plushies, stuffies, or stuffed animals, you may post here!
» Rules may be altered, removed, or changed as I see fit
» Have fun! Yup. This is a must follow rule! So follow it! RAWR NYAA!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:25:39 )

This space is for our featured Plushie of the Week! will pick one random person's plushie/stuffie/stuffed animal and post it's picture here, along with the user who owns it and some other facts of said plushie if the user so wishes.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:25:56 )

This will be a space for future contests. Why? Because contests are fun!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:02 )

This space will be where I advertise my own stuff and other user's threads if they so wish! Because why not?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:08 )

Reserved

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:15 )

Reserved

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:24 )

Reserved

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:32 )

Reserved

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/25 04:26:39 )

This thread is officially...OPEN

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:19:17 )
Super cute hangout!

I have a plushie I got for Christmas when I was two years old. His name is Cutie and he is my baby.
He's helped me though everything! Shots, sickness, sadness, the darkness of the night, etc. He is who I told all my secrets to.
Never ever gonna part with him.

I also got Big Doggie at that same time. I would ride around the house on his back like he was a horse. So much fun! Because of that though, he has slimmed down his stuffing. I gave him to my twin daughters to enjoy riding around on as well.

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:25:56 )
Can we talk about kittens? Cause kittens are super cute especially the super fluffy ones!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:27:06 )
I have a plushie problem tbh

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 04:42:29 )
I too have a plushie problem, but currently I only sleep with one of them. His name is Deutscher Bär, or German Bear. He got the name because after my last open heart surgery, my uncle from Germany ordered him for me and sent him to me. He went with me everywhere to keep my chest safe from the seat belt and went to bed with me so I didn't have to wear a binder to bed.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:31:13 )
Hey guys!! Welcome to the thread ^^

@Dragoness129: Awww both of those sound way super cute ^^ Do you have any pics? I'd love to see them! Having a plushie for that long is really amazing and awesome, considering everything that happens in life, like moving houses and stuff. Happy you still have him ^^ And super sweet of you to give Big Doggie to your daughters ^^

@OpalDeerling: Sure! We can talk about kittens ^^ I love kitty cats! I'm probably going to be one for Halloween actually ^^

@toxxic: Yeah, same here. Its hard not want them all though! About how many do you have?

@AelloTyphoeus: I feel like I should have named this Plushies Anonymous lol. About how many do you have? Oh! You had open heart surgery? Thats scary. My hubby did too when he was young. What was yours for? That is super sweet though. Deutscher Bär watches over you ^^

phew xD All them replies lol. Sorry guys. Been sick so haven't been able to post much today.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:35:57 )
i mean.. a lot lol. i have tons of stuffed pandas that i've gotten over the years. i buy horses and unicorns for my niece because that's what she likes and also they're adorable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:38:54 )
@Miss Kitty: After giving at least 20 or so from my childhood to a shelter for puppies and kitties, I still have at least a dozen. I was born with pulmonary atresia with tetralogy of fallot so missing my pulmonary valve and a hole between the ventricles. I had one surgery at 2 days, one at 18 months, and the most recent on my 19th birthday. In 7-12 years, I'll need another one.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:39:30 )
I'll have to remember to upload and post the images in the morning. Right now it is too dark in my room to do so (the lighting in the attic sucks).
This Christmas, my preciouses will be 26 years old. ^_^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 08:43:37 )
@toxxic: Pandas are super cute! Have you seen the pink and purple ones with the big round eyes? I just noticed them the other day in one of the claw machines and so badly wanted it lol. Uh...let me see if I can find it. Panda

@AelloTyphoeus: Oh yikes. Having it once seems scary enough, but multiple times, I can't even imagine. So will the next one be the last or will you just have to keep doing it every few years?

@dragoness129: I feel ya. Even with flash on my phone, it helps nothing lol. I can't wait to see them ^^ And awww!! You keep track of their ages ^_^
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.