Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Miss Kitty's Plushie Utopia

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 18:21:47 )
@Miss Kitty: I'll just leave these here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape-kun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemono_Friends

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 18:33:23 )

@onsenmark: Penguin!! ^^ I love penguins! Huh, never heard of Kemono Friends, but they look absolutely adorable in that picture. I see its from Nexon. Is it like maple story at all?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 18:40:08 )
Not really, I think. Although give Nexon enough time, there will be a collab. (They're already doing one with Evangelion, so... )

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 20:02:51 )
Yeah they also did one with sword art online o.o Nexon, Is pretty dam big... lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 08:31:50 )
Hello everyone, I am not to sure if I do have any plushies in real life or not but if I don't I wish to get some.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 09:53:24 )

Money is the best lawyer in Hell
So sin is my only consideration
Judgement of
Corruption

@Miss Kitty: Hah...who would believe you?

So someday I'll collect once more with these hands
A deadly sin fragment

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 16:06:17 )

@unicorn: Oh, you should at least get one ^^ They are nice to have around when you're having a bad day. One I used specifically for my anxiety since its smaller and I can keep it in my person.

@dipper: ._. Good point...*whines* but I really wanna know what you are collecting, Mr. Please!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 21:25:32 )
@Miss Kitty: well that is good to hear, I used to use my teddy bears when I'd have a bad day

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 00:14:43 )

@Unicorn: Do you still have your teddy bears? ^^

@dipper: I may have found what you're looking for >>

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 01:18:33 )
@Miss Kitty: I think that I still have some just not to sure where there at, my mom might have them for I know she gave my birdy baby rattle to my little one before it was mine it was my moms I could be wrong though

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 07:54:59 )

Judgement of
Corruption

@Miss Kitty: You did...?

A deadly sin fragment

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 17:04:35 )

@Unicorn: Awh thats really sweet ^^ Its always nice when those kinds of things can be re-used and passed down.

@Dipper: Yup. She's over this way. *eyes* Would you like to see?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 19:32:24 )
@Miss Kitty: that is true and very sweet I thought it was lost until my mum gave it to my little one

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 15:14:32 )

@Unicorn: I'm really glad it wasn't lost then ^^ There's a few things I wish I still had when I was a kid, but lost most of em when I moved, room flooded and parents didn't really care about saving any of my stuff >>

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 15:59:35 )
@miss kitty: Parents are mean at times and forgets ;-; But doubt the had malicious intent behind it :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:58:32 )
@Miss Kitty: oh wow, I am sorry to hear that none of your stuff got saved. your parents should have saved something, but I would understand like if it go wet from flood water
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:00:52 )
So I got my kigu for my next cosplay.

Holy cow, this thing is totally warm. I'm gonna be hella comfortable come ROFCon. :vanora_xd:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 13:13:22 )

Judgement of
Corruption

@Miss Kitty: I suppose I would... >_>

A deadly sin fragment
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 13:21:30 )

@Elithiya: No! You don't sound silly at all! Especially if it helps with all of that stuff <3 Thats why I made this thread after all. Nothing at all wrong with having and enjoying them ^^ Have any pictures? Very curious to see the realistic kitty ^^

@Jazz: Hm. Maybe. But I can't and have been unable to find a logical reasoning behind it. So...

@Unicorn: Yeah, it was just odd some stuff did get saved, despite it being in the same place as the others. So...who knows lol

@onsenmark: Yay! That is awesome! The con is this month, isn't it?

@Dipper: *takes hand* Follow me then, Mr ^^

|

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 13:40:25 )
    I am notoriously creative at coming up with names for my plushies. For example, my childhood plushie that I received was a fluffy little white lamb that I affectionately named Lambie. He went with me every where and has seen everything (covered in everything too). From all the love I gave him and all the washings to clean vomit/blood/urine off him he lost his fluffy coat and became a skinny little lamb. He is now 30 years old and has a special perch in my closet due to his delicate state.

The two plushies I keep out now for bedtime cuddles would be an olive Tyrannosaurus Rex named, quite appropriately Rex, he has a younger but bigger brother from Build-a-Bear named King but he stays up with Lambie due to some loose stitching on his back. Then I have Beast that my husband bought me about two years ago from the Disney Store when he was there picking up a Mickey Mouse plushie for our son.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.