Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries This story I was making [img heavy]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 15:21:14 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

I reeeeeaally wanna pick it back up. I'm looking back at some old pages I drew up a year ago. They weren't working for me, so now they're just being hoarded as scraps that I still like looking at for motivation. Like, look me, you put ya bb Atticus in motion for a second.
I need to fix some errors in the story before I can get back to the drawing process. Might take a while to brainstorm the right ideas since this is a completely solo project.
blabla I'm rambling

I just want to show off these out-of-context images because they make my soul flutter with motivation

/gushes
I missed these babies

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 19:11:57 )
@Cookie:
story making is too addictive. and I can never scrap a story even when I say I will, cause there's always a part of my soul stuck to it xD always gotta try again.
I think I just fixed a lot of what was broken about it though, so hopefulyl I can do something with it <33

might take forever though, cause job :'D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:14:37 )
whoa that looks so cool!

whats the story about?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 16:18:47 )
I agree with bean. The art is quite eye-catching, I was pulled in right away! I hope to see more of your work in the future :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 22:09:04 )
@Bean:
It's about a mage who is unintentionally cursing those around him. The effects cause the infected to become incredibly hostile and either kill themselves, get killed or die from the otherworldly magic that is engulfing them.
So then this mage is after the one who did this to him, while also trying to save those who have been unfortunate enough to come in contact with him.

@Saeyra:
Thanks! :D I'm happy to hear that!
I'm pretty excited too. After posting this thread I managed to fix a lot of the story and plug some holes. Once I figure an idea for the story's conclusion, I'll be ready to script the whole thing <3

ama

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 00:58:01 )
So pretty. :o
Good luck with finishing it.

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:17:52 )
Aaaaww sheeeeiit I need to read this. There's so much emotion in your characters' faces that makes it perfect for a graphic novel. Too many have either too little emotion or too cartoonish, but you've found a nice medium. The posing is dynamic as well- it's clear you're unafraid of difficult angles. Good luck with hashing out those storylines!

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/26 03:36:20 )
Your drawings are so good!
It would be cool to see your comic. :D
~(˘▾˘)~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.