Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 20:18:02 )
~rolls around the thread~
Has anyone poked at the event yet? Do you like it so far?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 07:02:47 )
My goodness, it is dusty in here. Tut tut.
//gets out a broom

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 08:21:59 )
@Fozzy: Oh dear. Am I allowed to nudge up in my own hangout thread? I don’t want to be a felon. ;w; <33

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 10:05:00 )
@Kozi: Hey there Kozi! I like your avatar. Getting a real Beauty and the Beast vibe! How ya doin?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 10:23:29 )
@Saeyra: Oh, hello! Thank you so much. I was trying to model it after one of my OCs, but I think I might just keep this one for a long time, anyway.
I’m doing much better, thank you for asking. My kitty dying put me at a real low, but I seem to be on the up. What about you? I hope you’re well. :3

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 14:51:59 )
@Kozi: Yes you can, but only if it falls off the first page. So no worries this time around! :vanora_smile:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/27 14:52:32 )
@Kozi: Oh no...which kitty died? The alien cat? I have actually been experiencing real bad luck in that sense too. My cat gave birth to 6 kittens and they kept dying one after the other until only one was left.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 00:15:32 )
What's up?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 17:59:10 )
@Fozzy: Thank you! I will keep this in mind. <33

@Saeyra: Yes, i’m afraid so. My little alien cat is no more. She went back to the mothership a bit less than two weeks ago. I have only one kitty left now, who is being very spoiled. If she gets super lonely, though, I will have to get her a friend.

@nyreen: Hey there! How have you been? :3

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 18:11:48 )
@Kozi: good good just sleepy. You?
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 18:12:29 )
@Kozi: Oh no..alien cat..why did she/he die? How old was alien cat?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 18:29:58 )
@nyreen: Good! Just chillin’, with a cup of coffee. Life is good.

@Saeyra: She was maybe 8 or so? I adopted her as an adult, so i’m not sure how old she was, exactly. She got wicked skinny really fast, so we took her into the animal hospital, just to get her checked out. Turns out it was kitty cancer, and there was nothing that could be done. It was alllll inside of her. ;___; So instead of her just slowly starving to death, in pain, we had her put to sleep. I’m still not over it fully, but there was really no more merciful option. I still feel like s____t over it, and I probably will for a while. ._____.;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 18:51:02 )
@Kozi: Oh no...that sucks..cancer... At least she had a life full of love and happiness and it was painless when she had to go. *hugs* I am so sorry man. I know how it feels to lose a pet you have had for so long. I once bought a stuffed toy kitty because I missed my real kitty too much and I had a hard time sleeping without her.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 19:01:34 )
@Saeyra: It still sucks not to have my kitty literally SCREAMING for my leftover cereal milk. I actually got ready to put the bowl down and call her.... then realised that she wouldn’t be coming over for it anymore. That was a bad moment. That and when I found one of her favorite tinsel balls. She used to fetch them and bring them back to you, if you threw them for her.
So yeah, very manly of me to be crying on my kitchen floor next to a bowl of milk. Not my highest moment. ._______.;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 19:07:21 )
@Kozi: Oh yeah..I know those moments.. I hadn't seen my parents in ages and then they came over for a visit. After they left there was my dad's coffee cup on the counter that I didn't wanna wash for the longest time and a hairbrush with my mom's hair I wouldnt clean. They are still alive but I don't know when I will see them next because they live quite far away...like an entire continent away..Stupid everyday objects.. oh gosh I am crying now.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 19:11:59 )
@Saeyra: Oh no! Don’t cry! If you do, then i’m going to start, and it’s all over after that. XDD;; HAPPY THOUGHTS NOW

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 19:14:45 )
@Kozi: uhmm okay...uh....*wipes tears* so I am going to go see the alps this weekend...is pretty cool. *sniffs*

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 20:10:43 )
@Saeyra: Awww! ~hugs~ Oh wow... never seen those! Make sure to bring a raincoat with you when you go, just in case. :3 Mother nature seems to be being kind of weird, lately. O_o;;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 20:24:57 )

Hello there guys

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 20:26:06 )
@vengeance: Hey there! How have you been? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.