Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 03:15:58 )
FuuChan Says...

@Fozzy: Luckily i only have 3.
i may close after it though.
maybe just temporarily though. Until I feel I have developed my style.
idk. i am indecisive.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 13:25:02 )

Hi! I shall get comfy in here!
It smells like coffee.

|

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 13:43:47 )
this thread needs more post just because it's fozzy's hangout hehe
and mmm the smell of coffee <3

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 18:59:28 )
@Miss Kitty: @Peony: Oh hiiii! I have visitors! <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:06:55 )
Coffe? Only moment I drink coffee is if it is mixed with hot chocolate ( or cocio ) 8D sups? Nice to see Voltra back up

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:17:50 )
@Fozzy: I literally just noticed this hangout. Haha. I'll hang out here and see if I can help you get more posts.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:20:09 )
@TeaTales: Oh, that sounds good! I'm just doing some item updates/fixing issues. HBU?
@Lithinel: Yes! I'd love to post more. ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:24:33 )
@fozzy: Nothing much, just trying to stay warm, cuddled up under 3 blankets while considering watching some Britannia. Lurking bit on the items in the shops ( and is confused cause it shows my avatar as it used to look when I write, but when looking at items it only shows what the avatar is wearing minus hair/eyes/nose/mouthnot sure if that is being worked on or if other have the same happen ^^;; )

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:26:19 )
@TeaTales: My apartment was freezing yesterday. I didn't even want to use my computer (but I had to do voltra stuff) because my hands were icicles! Oh, never heard of Britannia... (Have you updated or saved your avatar since the relaunch?)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:28:22 )
@fozzy:

I will definitely help out with that as much as I can. I still can't thank you enough for working so hard to get Voltra back up and running. I missed it so much. :)

Oh and how are you?

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:29:16 )
FuuChan Says...

hello everyone.
mind if i chat with you all?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:30:32 )
@Lithinel: Oh man, when it was down it felt like forever, but now that we're finally back I feel like we never left! Thank you for all the support! <3
Im good! Just updating a few things on the site. HBU?
@FuuChan: The more the merrier!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:30:34 )
@Fuuchan:
I have no problems if you join in.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:31:04 )
@fozzy: I wnt to check on my avatars items and such to see if i ould find eyes + all the facial features hidden there, but nopes. And no havent changed the avatar since relaunch. ( only just got back t the place )

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:31:21 )
FuuChan Says...

@Fozzy: woot.
So how goes your day?

@lithinel: Yay!
So whatcha guys up to?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:32:54 )
@Fozzy: Of course! I quickly found a home in Voltra and I felt like a big part of me was missing without it. It's so good to be back.
Glad to hear you are doing well, I'm pretty good myself. Just chilling, and chatting on the forums really. :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:33:44 )
@TeaTales: We're still working on uploading Voltra 1.0 face features, sorry about that. I should have most if now all up within the next hour or two. Welcome back!
@FuuChan: It's going great! Really enjoy seeing all my Volties chatting again! How about yours?
@Lithinel: It brings me joy that we mean so much to you and to see you chatting! :D
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:36:26 )
@fuuchan:
I'm mainly just posting around the forums, trying to get volts so I can commission people. Lol. I want to buy so much art, I'm gonna be going broke very quickly. xD

@fozzy:
Aww! Thanks. I'm glad that it makes you happy. This is such a great community that it feels like another family and I feel so comfortable here.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:37:36 )
FuuChan Says...

@Fozzy: that's awesome.
I am good, just looking up arm poses for some art so I at least have a plan during my art stream. XD

@lithinel: Haha well there are so many amazing, talented artists here.
I am posting around the site so i has more volts to buy DI's and rares.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:37:37 )
@fozzy: Ah, allright. Less confusion for this tired-but-shouldnt-be-tired brain xD Thanks. And thanks for your hard work. ( also gotta admit first I thought when looking at your avatar was; ... Is he holding a whip? XD then noticed it being wires, which made a lot more sense to me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.