Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Dating ideass

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 21:44:30 )
What are some dating ideas you all do or would like to do besides typical go out amd eat or go see a movie?

I like to take random trips and do escape rooms.
Walk at the park or walk anywhere really.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 21:55:19 )
Ohh antique exploring seems interesting.
I'm just limited on what i can do because i live in a small town where there isn't much shoppingbto explore and they are slowly introducing activities to do because before it was literally mall/movie or just walks. Unless you want to drive 2 hours to the next nearest "big town"

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:15:58 )
If we can't go out or are on a budget we spend maybe $10 on random groceries and challenge ourselves to make something edible. We go on nature hikes, drive around. Mini-golf if it permits (money, etc.). Star gazing.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:16:51 )
@Burntcicle: Anything can be romantic if you make it. It really depends on who you are dating. You gotta listen carefully to them and find out what they enjoy. Some people are outdoor cats and some people are indoor cats.

Always ping me please.

Donator — ghost Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:18:13 )

I like to go see local bands and performances, go thrift shopping for silly decorations (We put a sign in our bathroom that says Fresh Pies Served Daily)

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:49:26 )
@Saeyra: of course, this is mostly for me. I'm being selfish. My fiance would rather stay in and play games or watch a movie for the most part but i like to be up and moving around. And he doesn't mind doing things i like. But i just wanted some new ideas really. Because i just like to try new things/ experience new things

@Lithium: thr food challenge idea sounds great actually

@Q t e a p o n: i like getting lost but now for me to get lost i have to drive like 2 hours away. This town is so small, i know my way around it ><

@SirLionelNigelConrad: oh yeah snd it isn't hard for us right now as we both have a good standing. And no one else to really take care of but ourselves

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:50:14 )
@Ghostie: heh that's awesome. Don't know if i would trust those pies xp

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:50:43 )
My husband and I do stay-in dates where we play video games and watch movies and stuff in our apartment but without any outside distractions.

Our town mostly specializes in restaurants so we usually end up going out to eat but try to follow it up with a shopping trip somewhere fun afterward. xD

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:55:10 )

I take my dates to Irish pubs. If they survive that and the people there like them, they're good enough to date.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 22:59:17 )
Have a glass ~ ?

Normally... something at home and chill.. but if you want something new, I adore aquariums! =D And just walking outside a nice park or something. Or a beach if there's one close-by. And definitely somewhere new to eat if there's any around, food adventures are amazing.

Souls are delicious.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 23:03:00 )

@Mica: new food can go both ways. You can either love it and have a great time or get sick off of it. Not recommended with one of your first dates...

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 23:34:12 )
@Mica: oh trust me i love trying new restuarants. We actually recently just tried one 2 weeks ago. There is like 3 we haven't been to yet, and i want to try one soon.

@Tuijp: irish pubs are cool. We only have 1, but when new people arrive it is always recommended to go there.

@Prodigy: hmm yeah. Where i live it is small, so got to work with what we got. I've done pretty much everything this town has to offer. And now it is just repeating things basically. xp

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 23:41:58 )

@Burntcicle: from the 70's to the end of the 90's, a lot of Irish people moved to The Netherlands, so we have *a few* pubs around.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 01:17:38 )
@Tuijp: oh nice, probably a fun time then. Aha

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 02:09:30 )
@Burntcicle: picnic on top of your house at night

Voltie — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:06:48 )
My boyfriend and I take weekend or day trips as dates a lot.
Usually to Chicago or Iowa City.

There's not a whole lot to do in my town that suits our interests.
Pretty much the only thing here is to go out to eat, drink, or go shopping.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:25:06 )
@Miku: I'm going to have to wait until spring for that one. Way too cold right now.

@decomposer: yeah sometimes we drive a couple hours awsy to do stuff, but can't do that a lot but every couple months we will

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:47:13 )
Randomly going on long drives, possibly off to the mountains or some lakes and sitting around in nature, or just staying at home and playing with my wife...those would be my choices anyway

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.