Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts voltbun || let the bunnies take over || open

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 04:13:19 )

@ishoji: Oh, when do you have to go back?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 05:33:40 )
@ishoji: well xongrats on the fulltime job.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 00:24:33 )

@strawberry: Yeah! D:<
But that's like the only fight I will take part in though. lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/24 04:55:17 )

@strawberry: Hey, same. D:

Bring it on you fruit! > n <
*gets another pillow*

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 03:14:38 )

Found my last post. -phew-
Can't believe it was almost 2 months ago.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 20:44:33 )
Well, I hope it's okay to post... I really don't have too many places to post in, as they're all fairly dead. :c
So.... hi everyone!

post 110

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:18:24 )

@yuracye: Oh hello there! -waves-

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:31:24 )
@boss rimi: Ahhhh, hihi! * V* !!!
It was a while since the last time someone posted, I'm glad there's still people here. TT ^ TT

How've you been???

post 111

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:34:58 )

@yuracye: Hihihi! o u o b
Yeah, it's been pretty lonely lately. I've only started coming back to play around with my avatar really. Hah
But I can always use more volts. xD

I've been good. Been getting ready for school. Kinda freaking out even though it's just one class.
What about you?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:37:07 )
@boss rimi: Yeah, it seems like the site is dead. rip. All my threads are like minimum 3 weeks since they've been posted in.
> > ;; I thought about making my own thread.... but idk.
Especially with the new RIG items????!!!! I love the maid one oml.

Awhman. I know that feeling. Hahaha.
Work just started back up, so I'm... super not ready. lmao

post 112

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:41:55 )

@Yuracye: Hopefully the site picks back up. ; n ;
I liked the one with the chainsaw, so cute. Hahah

What's worse is that this class is Accounting. So yeahh...not super looking forward to it.
But hey, it shouldn't be too stressful since it's just one class.

Ahh, work is tough?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:45:25 )
@boss rimi: Ahhh, maybe with the new RIGs, it might? The last event was awhile ago, unless I missed one. orz.
There's just... so many new ones that I want too. TT ___ TT The struggle is real!

Oh no! D: I've never taken accounting, but I've heard mixed reviews. YOU CAN DO IT THOUGH! >: UUUU
Still though, it's a class. Some professors are really crazy too, so you never know.

Hmmmm. Sorta. I love my job, it's just a lot of stress sometimes. Lots of planning and whatnot too. I'm just not a super confident person. Trying to work on that though. xD At least pretend that I think I know it. |||||OTL

post 113

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/25 23:59:09 )

@yuracye: Maybe, just maybe. -nods-
Lol, the struggle is always real.

I've taken a book keeping class in the past but I dropped it after a few months.
I just wasn't getting the material. It also depends on the way the teacher actually teaches.
Some of them are really bad at explaining things properly or they'll skip things entirely. D: I had a teacher like that once.
I'm going to try my best! D:<

Ohhh>BD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 03:19:06 )
@boss rimi: Ah, sorry for the late reply! I ended up streaming for a bit and didn't want to be distracted and respond here. orz.

Hopefully! Not that... I'll have too much time, but it would be nice to see this place a little bit more lively. u vu //
It really is. The broke life is real.

Awhman. D: That's always the worst. The professor really matters. I took calc (and I love math) but I nearly failed the class. The professor ended up getting fired the next year. Lmao.
YES YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE!!!

Lmao yeahhh. xD I mean, I'm a teacher. I can teach the kiddos and explain it 7 different ways.
But like... dealing with the parents and listing the standards off the top of my head (which parents sometimes expect??) like that's what kill me.

post 114

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 07:55:35 )

@yuracye: It's totally okay. I was distracted with helping my dad out with something anyway. I hope you had a fun stream! :D

Oh my gosh really? That's horrible!
At least the teacher got fired though. There must have been many complaints. Lol
Yes, anything is possible if you just believe! (I think that's a Peter Pan quote but I can't remember.)

Eh, parents are the worst. Super nosy and like to pretend they know everything when it's clear that they don't know jack. Pfft.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/26 17:12:13 )
@boss rimi: Ahh, okay. * v* !! I disappear a lot. Just... trying to be more active is tough.
Yeah! It was really nice! I managed to get all my coms done too, so now I can relax a bit. Haha.

It was horrible. As someone who enjoys math, it really took a hit on my pride. |||OTL I was like.. am I really just bad at math. orz.
YEAH! Peter pan is awesome though. Really.... weird if you really think about it, but the disney version is nice. |D

They really are. oml. I'm okay with giving you information and keeping them updated, but jesus sometimes they're on top of you and expect something everyday. I can't... do that with 24 kids. ||OTL
Hopefully there's enough to just appease them. orz.

post 115

TH | dA

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/30 03:07:23 )
@ishoji: hopefully you are doing alright
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/5 03:12:17 )

@yuracye: Yeah trying to be active is tough. Especially when I have school to worry about. D:

Awww, nuuu don't let it get to you! ; n ;
I'm really bad at math so this accounting class of mine always makes me so nervous.
I just step inside the class and it's just like...ugh. I feel as if everyone is watching me and silently judging. ; n ;
Hmm, it IS weird but I mean that's still pretty cool right? xD

Yeah! D: It's like...wth? How can they expect one person to know everything? I'd like to see them try.
Jeez, I would just ask if my kid was doing good or bad. You know, simple questions. No need to get down to the nitty gritty of it all. D:
No one liked talking about the details anyway. That just ends up confusing people anyway. Dx

@Kiwi: Thank-you! I tried my best. I don't love it, I prefer the Elliot avi honestly. lol
But I really wanted to play with these colors.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 01:17:28 )

@kiwi: Your avatar is cute!
Yas, Elliot is a beautiful boy. Heheh
Thank-you! I think it's about time I get into the spooky spirit though.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 01:40:05 )

Hello. Is it active in here.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.