Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] 500 ohms left!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/13 18:25:32 )
@eliechan: It is done. Hai Elie's gramma!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/13 21:11:42 )

Now, then, cla—I mean, gentlemen. Ghenghiz wants an apple. There’s a stall over there selling fruit and nuts. What does he do?” Mr. Saveloy looked hopefully at his charges. “Anyone? Yes?”" - what does he do?
Takes out some money and gives it to him.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 06:45:11 )
@Saeyra: she says Hi! (Technically she said Oh who dat? Oooh so cute!)

@RainbowPanda: Technically no LOL. OK so it's a trick question, yes he was "supposed" to do that but in reality something else happened lol. But I'll give it to you anyways if you wanted you can try again.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 07:05:17 )
@eliechan: haha aww I think she likes me! Show her how to join Voltra! :vanora_xd: I think we will be friends!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 07:08:40 )
@Saeyra: She's 88yrs old and just barely knows how to call me on speed dial with her phone lol. I think voltra might be a bit beyond her hahaha~~~ but if you ever want to chat I can play intermediary lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 07:14:34 )
@eliechan: haha aww too bad. My gramma wouldn't have the patience to learn Voltra either. She has alzheimers so its a challenge to even just talk to her. We were quite close so I miss her alot. Whats your gramma like?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 07:18:06 )
@Saeyra: awww yeah I feel you, my other grandma passed away last year and she had Alzheimer's and dementia. This one is getting forgetful and she has Parkinson's so she does need some help but still stubborn and spunky as heck lol.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 07:30:07 )
@eliechan: I have a gramma-in-law (I dont know if thats the right way to call her) She is super independent too and she doesn't like anyone living with her. She still cooks for her son and grandkids all the time. Bakes us cakes sometimes. Walks to the market on her own. She is 84 years old. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 08:49:12 )
Hello and good evening everyone. I hope you all are doing well. Sorry haven't had much time to post lately.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 11:13:29 )

@eliechan: Ahh okay um did he...take all of the guys money but leave the coin for the apple xD
I'm just trying to remember what happened rn >.<
Aw Ty!

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 15:32:28 )

@eliechan: Relax, it happens to lots of people. Oh I'm great. How's about you?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 17:51:45 )
@Bill Cipher: I'm good actually, spent most of today in a very lazy way, chatting with long lost friends and watching YouTube on my phone. I haven't been so lazy in a loooong time. But now I have eye strain and headache from staring at my phone for too long omg. Worth it tho!

@RainbowPanda: Yes that's actually the answer I was looking for lol! So I'll just give it to you twice in one trade

@Damia Flagg: I know the feeling, feel free to poke in at any time!

@Saeyra: That's awesome your gramma-in-law still does all that! And at 84, that's impressive. Mine doesn't mind me living with her but she hates anyone telling her what to do. So we've learned to word things in certain ways. For example instead of "Ok now you have to take a bath" you have to ask "Do you want to take a bath now or at 10am?". Giving a choice puts her back in control and that's fine.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 18:03:47 )

@eliechan: That doesn't sound too bad. At least your day was relaxing.-

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 18:09:21 )
@Bill Cipher: oh and I forgot to mention, I also got my hair done yay xD was getting long and crazy.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 18:19:10 )

@eliechan: That's not bad. Bet it looks good now. Funny was thinking the same about mine.-

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 19:30:35 )
@eliechan: Oh good tip for dealing with grammas! I will remember that one! Thanks! :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/14 21:41:23 )

@eliechan: Lol ty xD

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/15 00:49:50 )
@Bill Cipher: it feels better anyways although the length was only cut a few inches. XD

@Saeyra: Yush! Someone told me that trick on dealing with old stubborn people and it has really worked! From dinner time, to bathing, to waking up in the mornings it all depends on how you phrase the question lol. They told me old people feel like they are losing control of their life, and their body as well, so if you give them options they have some control again.

@RainbowPanda: LOL thanks for playing! I'm off to workies so I'll have to edit more later...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/15 00:50:52 )

@eliechan: Thanks for hosting! lol
Do you like your work?

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/15 09:46:36 )

@eliechan: Still sounds like it'll help. Glad it does.-

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.