Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] 500 ohms left!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 13:18:54 )

Been slacking on voltra and missing the blackout items (#2 in particular)... So selling some ohms, limit 500 per person

SELLING: ohms

Ohms - 20 volts per/ limit 500 per person [10k total per person] will also accept event items
Remaining: 500 ohms
Sold: 4500 ohms

BUYING:
Blackout sets 1&2 (mostly 2)!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 13:19:27 )
GAMES - on hold
on hold

A running game I play involves quotes from my favorite author Terry Pratchett.

PAST WINNERS
1. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." - said which character? [won by Rainbow Panda!]
2. “Them as can do has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.” - said which character? [won by Teemo]
3. "Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry." - said which character? [won by dragoness129]
4. "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it is not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance." - said which character? [won by Saeyra]
5. "The Assassin moved quietly from roof to roof until he was well away from the excitement around the Watch House. His movements could be called catlike, except that he did not stop to spray urine up against things." - which assassin? [won by okios]
6."He got the bridle on, while hopping on one foot. There was no point in bothering with a saddle. He knew how to ride without a saddle. Hell, once he’d ridden without pants, too, but luckily all the tar and feathers helped him stick to the horse. He was the world champion at leaving town in a hurry." - who is? [won by RainbowPanda]

7. “I have, myself, prayed many times on the field of battle. Many times have I said The Soldier’s Prayer, sir, and I don’t mind admitting it.” “Er…I don’t think I know that one,” said Blouse. “Oh, I reckon the words’ll come to you soon enough, sir, once you’re up against the foe. Gen’rally, though, they’re on the lines of ‘oh god, let me kill this bastard before he kills me.’” -said which character? [won by RainbowPanda]
8. "They stole from rich merchants and temples and kings. They didn’t steal from poor people; this was not because there was anything virtuous about poor people, it was simply because poor people had no money." - who are "they"? [won by RainbowPanda]
9. "“I shall deal with the matter momentarily,” he said. It was a good word. It always made people hesitate. They were never quite sure whether he meant he’d deal with it now, or just deal with it briefly. And no one ever dared ask." - said which character? [won by RainbowPanda]
10. “Right. Now, then, cla—I mean, gentlemen. Ghenghiz wants an apple. There’s a stall over there selling fruit and nuts. What does he do?” Mr. Saveloy looked hopefully at his charges. “Anyone? Yes?”" - what does he do? [won by RainbowPanda]

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 13:37:56 )

Good luck dear :)

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 03:33:56 )

Good luck! It's a tough item to come by.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 03:34:50 )
@Panda: thanks Panda!

@Totalanimefan: lol it sure seems that way, it's so pretty tho so figured might as well try!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 03:35:49 )

@eliechan: Yeah it is really pretty. I think that I joined a day after they stopped selling them lol or I totally would have bought some.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 03:54:49 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@eliechan: I hope you get the crate!
I wanna play hehe
Jingo said that quote I think >.<

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:35:12 )
@RainbowPanda: That's a good guess but sorry nope. Jingo is the name of the book, and I'm looking for the character in it

@Totalanimefan: lol that's too bad, I like shiny things too so I definitely would have myself hehehe

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:36:49 )

@eliechan: Yeah I totally would have gotten some. I do like that they are shiny, but since there are so rare I never bothered getting one lol

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 05:52:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm hoping that next month's crate items will be so fabulous that there might be biters, and it's best if I dangle a line now for temptation lol. But I won't die if I can't find one, will live

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:09:34 )

@eliechan: True. If there are new shiny items that people want you might get a bite. Also the exchange is most active in the beginning of the month.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:10:20 )

@eliechan: omg I'm so stupid
Was it Jackson?

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:20:19 )
@RainbowPanda: yes correct! I'm not sure if the trade sent

@Totalanimefan: yeah true I figured so too, I'm patient... can wait a few more days xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:20:55 )

@eliechan: It did tysm!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:44:18 )

@eliechan: That's good, cause I can't believe how slow the exchange is right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 07:11:28 )

@eliechan: Did Tiffany say that quote? I'm stuck between Tiffany and someone else

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:04:12 )
@Totalanimefan: it's slow everywhere, I had been poking around gaia but the guild is empty and the forums there kinda seem more crazy now. Like gaia used to be about implied innuendos but now it's outright sex.

@RainbowPanda: nope, that's close tho! It's who was speaking to Tiffany.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:25:27 )

@eliechan: ah okay was it the toad or Roland?
(I've never read this book before >.<)
I am reading it little by little tho

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 12:01:03 )
@RainbowPanda: nope sorry! And lol yay~~~ it's actually a good book imho even tho a bit silly at times. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 12:56:43 )
@eliechan: what book are you talking about? sorry for asking
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.