Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Did any of you do ArtFight this year!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 23:47:19 )
So I just loved doing art fight this year oh goodness, I did so much!! For those of you who haven't heard of it, here's a link explaining it all!! About Link !!

It's basically everyone lovingly throwing gift art at each others faces in teams!! It lasts for a month, and get this... I drew 65 artworks!!! 65 gifts oh geezus lol. I drew more than that but didn't get them submitted in time or ended up not liking them enough lol.

It also got me drawing again, I've been drawing off and on again in the past few months, not even 10 full artworks honestly lol. Also worked a ton on my oc references lol. You can see my profile here!! cedes there too woah really

But yeah, next Art Fight's in 2018 of July!! Anyone joined it before? :D!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 00:04:35 )
That actually sounds really neat! I have the art skill of a rock (lol) so doubt I'd be any good at it, but sounds awesome regardless.
And 65 peices of art? Holy cow. That is mind blowing. I bet you made a lot of people really happy though ^^ Did you get a lot as well?
|

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 00:12:30 )
I actually just found out about it when i followed you on DA XD

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 00:47:03 )
@Miss Kitty: Rock arts are totally accepted lol!! There were literally rock characters too so you have no reason not to join next year WAHAHAHAH! But yes it was awesome, coincidently I also got 65 arts back lol!
@FuuChan: Aahh yay! I was hoping my shameless posting helped some out Bwhahah, I posted on a few other sites too haha. Did you join!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 00:57:27 )
@cedes: Just signed up.
I am FuuChan on there.

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:08:29 )
@FuuChan: Awesome!! Sadly it won't start til next year OTL There's talk of having it bi-annually, but I don't think they'll get there anytime soon haha. There's also a pretty active discord as well < u>!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:09:47 )
@cedes: good thing it won't start next year because I am slow af with my art. :vanora_sweat:
and I need time to develop my art style.
I may join the discord. though i am way shy. except on the voltra one.
there i am not shy lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 01:22:39 )
Never even heard of this. It sounds neat though.
The theme of Magic vs Technology - 2016 sounds like it would have been an amazing one to participate in!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 14:08:31 )
That is such a neat thing!
I wouldn't like anything that I drew for it, if I participated.
=/

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 14:47:31 )
@FuuChan: ah I see what you mean, I was redesigning ALL my characters before and... well I don't know why I think I could lol. I really have to take my time to design nicely lol. And haha yeah now that's its over I don't really chat there, though I still see some familiar faces there!

@dragoness129: Oh yeah!! I love magic things, more than tech really, so I was super sad I couldn't get magic status when I found I joined a month after it ended LOL.

@blinkini: It iiissssss
And wha-what Bling Bling! What do you mean how can you not like all your art its way too adorable!!!
< u< ... But at the same time I get what you mean, some of the arts I see that I drew in the past I kinda grimace and scroll away LOLOL

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 15:04:46 )
@cedes: Exactly. And then I look at other pieces and I'm like heck. Why can't I be that good, still? What happened to me??

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 20:29:23 )
Cedes - Yeah, I do prefer magic myself. Aww, a month is super close. -hugs-

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 23:42:13 )
@blinkini: Oh but we have to get past that insecurity, you know! Otherwise we can just get sad drawing art or looking at our favorite artworks! hugs tight And besides everyone I've given art to on the site is very appreciative, and that goes for all art styles! I know quite a few peeps that would faint over getting your cutie artworks!! :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:
@dragoness129: Yesss! It's just so much more... magical e ue!!
And yeah, I kept checking throughout the year, was still excited for this year last year lol!

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 00:36:36 )
@cedes: Ah i see.
I have trouble designing my characters

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 01:54:16 )
@cedes: Idk if I can. I was making Fozzy something and then you did yours and I just... :vanora_sick:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.