Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Embarrassing/dumb things I've done

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 19:41:04 )
I tend to be a bit clumsy and ditsy. So I think this is a great way to show everyone! Feel free to post your own experiences!!!

Today I made coffee. I forgot to put the coffee grounds in and was standing right next to the coffee maker. I didnt realize until it was fully made that it was just water.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 01:11:20 )
Lmao that sounds like something I would do for sure.

Well my moments may not be super embarrassing. But on friday the 13th i was deep in thought and i slid down the stairs.
the one time i fall down the steps....

and then there was the time i was opening a liter bottle of ginger ale.
Everyone was asleep. The counter was curved and when i tried opening it, it slid and i dropped it. it was opened a little so
it began to explode ginger ale half opened drenching the whole kitchen and i was freaking out so i grabbed a cloth to cover the exploding ginger ale.
It eventually stopped and i was all sticky as was the kitchen.
cleaned it up as best as i could and my dad and sister literally said the next morning "Why is everything sitcky?"
me: "Uh...I can explain that..."

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 01:32:21 )
@FuuChan: That is great xD

Whenever I'm super tired I say very.... dumb things.

One time I was with my friends eating. We were talking and I thought I said "I don't eat meat much." What I actually said was "I don't eat much...." Everyone gave me a lot of stares until I finally said "Meat"

There was also a time where I was studying about cows being pregnant while my friend watched tv. She muted it and captions came on. She said that it was nice because she could still know what was happening and such. What I meant to say was "captions are for deaf people" What I actually said was "captions are definitely for pregnant people"

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 05:38:12 )
i'm forgetful and clumsy
put cat toys in little box and put it on the cat post while i cleaned the floor area real quick and completely forgot about it. cat jumped and it all fell down. woooops

and also somehow melted a flame burner thing to something in the dishwasher. luckily it wasn't hard to detach

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 06:28:49 )
@Burntcicle: oh man. I hope I dont do something like that! I might die xD. My kitty doesn't play with toys even though he has so many.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 07:39:30 )
I'm certain I do a lot of dumb things but I just don't realize it's dumb and other people don't tell me.

The thing that come to mind is that I'm really really really bad at names and faces. Like seriously awkward. Like once I was completely blanked at my coworker who I worked with every day for 6 years and I've known from even before that. Classmates from the previous semester would be pretty much forgotten once class finished. People I've just met yesterday is already a blur. I keep a journal of names and hints (for example: so-and-so's brother-in-law's friend) but that doesn't always work especially since its rude to look them up when I bump into them.

The sad thing is that I don't consider it embarrassing because I don't remember not remembering them?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 00:56:51 )
@eliechan: I'm super awful with names too; it basically goes in one ear and straight out the other when people introduce themselves. I worked somewhere for about a year and I could only remember the names of about 3 people! :vanora_sweat:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 22:22:50 )

Well. I just spilled milk everywhere. :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.