Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Thoughts on The new AC?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 21:37:01 )
Assassin’s Creed?

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 22:51:41 )
-blows a raspberry-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 02:53:42 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:02:24 )
I feel yah guys :/

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 19:45:07 )
I'm honestly really looking forward to it! ;0; It looks really cute and very well made <3
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:00:26 )
@Lydiachan22: cute wouldn’t be my first choice in words but okah

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 07:01:48 )
I'll play it when it's cheaper.
AC 1 hooked me. The game was new, fun, and had some challenges. The story was what kept me going.
The Ezio Trilogy was good too. The story was getting drier, but the settings were sweet.
AC 3... well the only saving grace for that was petting the animals. I could not for the life of me, understand the main characters motives. They were rage fuled and unassasin. All I heard was "revenge." The side quests were fun though. As was the terrain, though it got a bit tiersome near the end. Oh well.
Black Flag was a good game. I would not call the main character an assassin. He was a pirate. The whole game should have been called "Pirates Creed." It was only related to the AC universe because of the side characters and the "real world" but they did with Abstergo. The multiplayer was fun, but it's too simple. Super easy to play, and getting top 100 means nothing!
After that was just rage. I played both Unity and bits of Syndicate. Unity was rage due to the controls. You want to go up this wall? Sure thing boss, lemme just jump off for a second- aaand you're disincronized(how ever you spell it) because that was too far of a fall. Syndicate is having the same problems! Plus now stealth is useless. You can just run in and smack a bi- You can just run in guns blazing and everything is ok.

Bought all the games for 20 bucks or under. Not going to break that streak for a company that is seemingly doing this for money. The moment they switched from Desmond to the questionable player you run as in Abstergo, is when they lost me. The whole premise seems empty, where the player follows the lives of these "random" phsycopaths who kill for the delusional ideals.

I'm looking more for the backstory of ac. There was a part in the Ezio Trilogy where you could piece together a small video clip. It showed such a tiny glimpse of the past, but that's what is interesting to me. Hopefully the Origins game will explore it more and will start wrapping this series up.

Multiplayer isn't a must have for me. But it would help if the story itself is terrible.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.