Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Games You're Looking Forward to?

Voltie — alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 15:50:08 )

As the title says, what games are you looking forward to, whether they've been announced or just hinted at? What system are they for? :>

My list is:

Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Oddesy

PS4
Sims 4
God of War
Days Gone
The Last of us II
Shadow of the Colossus
Death Stranding

And then the unannounced games; the next Dragon Age game, and the Pokemon RPG that they're gonna be making for the Switch, as well as the next Animal Crossing game they're gonna make. I KNOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE ONE.
I'd also be interested in another Mass Effect, but I heard that's unlikely.

Please @ me to get my attention. C:

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 20:16:32 )
Sonic forces

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:25:56 )
I've got Sonic Forces preordered for PS4 but I'm not getting my hopes up, based on some of the past 3D Sonic games. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Sonic, but ... lol

Also, Pokemon Ultramoon. I've got a preorder for that one as well.

Not sure I'll actually play Death Stranding but I do like seeing more and more of that!

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 04:54:57 )
Pretty much just Super Mario Odyssey.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 05:49:08 )

Super, SUPER excited for the next Metroid game, which has been confirmed but is still a few years away, probably. Other M was fun, but was very different and didn't satisfy that desire for a new game with as much focus on exploration, scanning, and lore as the Prime games.

Assassin's Creed: Origins looks interesting, to say the least, though I'm like, 2 or 3 games behind at this point? So it'll probably be a while before I can even play it. RIP. Also, will have to finish The Last of Us yes I've still not completed it, don't judge me so I can pick up the sequel when it comes out, because it is a heckin' good game. My emotions and nerves just can't handle too much stress at once, which is why a few games in some of my favourite franchises have gone unfinished. xD

That's all I really know about or can think of right now, though...

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 14:56:35 )
@Addy: I just wanna believe, man xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 19:43:23 )
@guttedbunny: BELIEVE ME SAME HERE

Sonic has just treated me rather poorly most of my life, lmao
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 19:54:56 )
@Addy: same though. He’s such a nut :/

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:28:07 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: amen.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 01:22:31 )

Pokemon on the Switch, Animal Crossing Switch and Shin Megami Tensei for the Switch!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:49:36 )
I'd love to get AC: Origins, but don't want to spend that money on yet another AC game. The ones after the Ezio trilogy were a let down. Black Flag wasn't bad, but the others? The keys were too picky and you ended up jumping to your death often. Too much rage going into those PS4 games. Will wait for the game to go down in price.

Now Battle Front?! WOOP! Preordered and played beta. Can't wait, don't want to wait, I gotta get it now~
There's word that the game is going to loose it's weird crate system to achieve star cards. Hopefully this is correct and the new system put in place is less P2W.
Wooo Battle Front. Time to, time to cut some droids. And, and... explode some clones. Yeeee

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 22:47:15 )
Pixel Princess Blitz! :D
I didn't have a bank account at the time that they were doing their kickstarter. ; ~ ; Not taht they needed it but I just wanted the first perk which is the game because I'll be buying it when it comes out anyway. Sometime next year!

Another game that my friends want to play is Soul Worker. A site said it's coming out later this year but the comments seemed to expect delays.
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — Any Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 23:15:10 )
The Evil Within 2
Its out but I havent purchased it yet :P
Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.