Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Oh Crocodile

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 17:17:07 )
How I did not appreciate thee until I wanted a classic witch skin. <3

I think in the furute I may discover a love for shortcake but for now I am living that Lilac life.

Also one of the color option for the witch EIs is sushine an lilac literally my two favorite colors I want to base all my avis on what are the odds of that? LUUUUCCCKKYYYYY ^3^
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:34:47 )


omfg i LOVE that color as a skin. i didnt even consider it until i saw your avi.
SO CUTE. ; u;


Report

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 13:01:59 )
@q t e a p o n: gurrrl saaaaaame pastels all day every day o___o

@pixiebuns: thank you! I love that we can make our base any color on the site and it's a common item 8D
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 13:43:07 )

@Luffer Nutter: Great use of that color!!
Report

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 14:05:44 )
@rainbowpanda: thank you gurl <3

I used to dig on lime for green but now I am feeling this shade 8D
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 23:37:44 )


@Luffer Nutter: meee tooo! i love it so much.
it's pretty expensive, but not terribly too c:


Report

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/24 16:49:03 )
@pixiebuns: yeah but I mean it's a base and if 2k is the most expensive commons that tootally doable in a day or 2 with relatively light posting I feel like :3

Thankfully the nose/ears to match are way cheap XD
Report

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/25 00:26:27 )


@Luffer Nutter: yeah i totally agree xD



Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.