Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Harvest moon

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:25:22 )
These games are quite addicting. I enjoyed these games as a child and still do as an adult. I’m hoping though in the future they come up with a system where you can customize your character further.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:52:19 )
Harvest Moon!!
Actually I’m a poor player, whenever I play the game I never have the patience to even reach the end of the first year, but I do like the concept and the character designs <3 I haven’t tried the trio of towns yet but I’ve actually tried Story of Seasons and a few older ones, mostly from the DS

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:53:58 )
@Peony: oh I see :) I’m about average as they come at the game. Though I used to not know squat from squat.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:58:13 )
@guttedbunny: if you get to marry someone at least then I consider being a good player haha. Before though I really didn’t know anything like the gift giving and stuff. When my sister got into it, she made it a point to be super systematic and use each day efficiently. It was pretty crazy but she was giving gifts to almost everyone with the help of guides xD

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 11:32:01 )
Harvest Moon is the only game I've ever been accused of hacking/cheating at. :vanora_cry: Of all the games to be good at, it of course has to be one about farming.

What are your favorite games from HM? I really loved Animal Parade, but A Wonderful Life was the first one I ever played, so it holds a special place in my heart as well!

avi site survey

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 12:38:06 )
I FUCKING LOVE HARVEST MOON!!!!
Friend (and more friends) of mineral town and A New Beginning are my fave!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 12:57:58 )
I love Harvest Moon soooo much!

I used to write guides for the DS game when I was young. ;u;

I haven't played any of the new ones (they're under a new name - right?), but I've been meaning to since I heard about them.
They're such a huge part of my childhood. <3

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 15:09:13 )
@chai: the three for the Nintendo game cube :).

@Luffer Nutter: :) yaaaay:00

@Winter: me too!! Especially for farming ;)

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:46:34 )

oh man i LOVE Harvest Moon.
so much. I have like 5 or 6 of the games.
xD
im sooo bad at finishing them though.
i need to play the one for my 3ds. its soo cute

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:45:26 )
You can customize your characters in Story Of Seasons , which is by the same developer ( probably wrong here ) of Harvest Moon, something happened between Nintendo and Natsume, and thus Story Of Seasons was born.

Out of the Harvestmoon Games, my favorite is HarvestMoon More Friends of Mineral Town. Kai and Doctor ( Trent ) and my favorite bachelors in the game hands down.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.