Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Wazzup Nerds!?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 04:43:56 )
@Alia Starchild: I have a few friends that play that. I love playing Yu-Gi-Oh and I had Pokemon cards when I was younger too.
When I was a teen a was really good at Yu-Gi-Oh I would go to local tournaments.
The games we play are mostly group ones. We have been playing Modern Art, Machi Koro, Resistance, etc. One of our friends has like 70 board games, so he just brings some, then shows us how to play and it's a lot of fun.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 04:46:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Snazzy. '3'

Of course you played Yugioh, so as a Magic player I'm not obligated to make fun of you. :P

Board games have had a bit of a resurgence lately, great stuff coming out. '3'

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 04:48:23 )
@Alia Starchild: That's ok with me. I play other games now, so I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh that much. ^^
Yeah there are always cool new games coming out and our guy Sean always has the best ones.
He just got a game called Onitama and it's kinda like chess but you can only do a few moves. It's fun and fast paced.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 04:53:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah you don't, neeeeerd. ;P
;P

Neato. '3'

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 05:01:18 )
@Alia Starchild: I'ma geeky person for sure.
It's 4pm here. I'm off. I'll talk to you later when I'm at home.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 05:02:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Cool beans, catch you later, sweetie! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 20:59:38 )
@Alia Starchild: When I got home I fell asleep, then I woke up to pick up my husband from work then we went to the town meeting. There were a group of cute kids that got up to say that they wanted a new ice rink, because it will be apart of the new project that is there. They have an old and too small, but still usable one at the moment and kids come from all over the bay to play there.
I actually got up and said something in front of the council. I never have before and I few people after told me I did well. ^////^
The town hall meetings are put out over the internet and a lot of people watch it that way. Well, some of the crazys that don't want development found out and then the started coming to the town meeting like an hour in lol But they didn't have anything prepared really, so one just talked about something that the next town over was doing, and about how it would badly affect this town (like what?), one just said about how there group is having a meeting that anyone can attend about housing and that it's first come, first serve (What does that have to do with what is going on?). And then one other person said that the reason why the Vallco mall is bad is because the city voted for it in the first place to just remember that they are at blame (Yeah the council members in the 60's did, and the mall was very popular before amazon made online shopping a thing. Also she said this to the council members faces lol).

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 21:00:06 )
Oh and after a group of friends and I went to a local bar. I didn't drink but I did have popcorn and donuts. lol

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 00:41:45 )
@Totalanimefan: So as usual, old people are full of shit. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 00:58:39 )
@Alia Starchild: Uh, yeah they are lol
I like your updated signature. ^^

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 01:02:16 )
@Totalanimefan: People do seem to enjoy it. I love that gif. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 01:29:42 )
@Alia Starchild: Yes I could watch that GIF over and over. In fact I have today.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 01:43:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Well I'm happy to bring entertainment. xD

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 01:51:31 )
@Alia Starchild: what are you up to today? ^^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 12:31:46 )
@Alia Starchild: welcome to voltra, sorry if I didn't say that sooner. I should sleep -unicorn snuggles-
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.