Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Demonic Hand + Long sleeves

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:19:02 )
The demon hand from the october crate doesn't work very well with long sleeved clothes. The sleeve kinda hangs down to where the default hand used to be. I am not sure if you can fix that but I thought I would let you know

Always ping me please.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 20:54:17 )
All body mods are going to be like this. It's the nature of doing a mod. It won't work with clothes properly.

I think some of the fun of them though, is finding the rare item that does work with them. There's a chance it might layer super cool looking with something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:33:14 )
Well, they work like that for now. Fozzy and Baz are still investigating and playing with how to implement masking, I think?
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 22:06:34 )
Oh, interesting point. I didn't think of masking with mods. I wonder if we can get the hand to remove just the one sleeve... >.>
Worth investigating...

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:54:41 )
As a side note, please report all item issues in this thread. It's easily overlooked, but also a sticky at the top of the bug reports forum. There is a list of known issues, and this is one I'm currently aware of.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.