Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ——ωоиᴆєяᴌаиd ноѕт ᴄᴌυв

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:32:22 )
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

@superbearwars: you should play with ur old characters, maybe revamp them a bit.
i did that with some old ocs and now they're my babies.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:34:37 )
@lance: Maybe a bit... I just don't ilike thinking about them because I worked with them a lot in a hard time in my life.

Voltie — They/He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:35:43 )
@superbearwars: Aw man! D: That sucks! If you make a project you can be super passionate about without associating a bad time to them, they tend to spring to life afterwards. q uq

I revamped all my OCs with Lance and haven't looked back!

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:36:03 )

@superbearwars: ahh yeh ok i get'cha.
i've absolutely been in that kinda spot too with my ocs.

but hey, i hope you get around that hard time!

just a gloomy ghost

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:38:44 )
@shiro: YES, THIS IS TRUE.
omg. YES. ADDING YOU

@lance: yes pls. Just like the old times. TT ___ TT <3 Discord works so much better on my phone too. Skype was always horrible.
You just started and you're at six hearts???? omg.
I got Sebastian to 1 heart today. But I'm only on summer and didn't realize you could give them gifts. orz.
WILL ADD YOU TOO, YES.

@superbearwars: Oh man. I have a lot of old characters from when I was in high school and I would never be able to get rid of them. ;;;

Voltie — They/He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:41:13 )

@yuracye: :"D Missed you Yura. <333

Discord is way better on hardware, I think.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:42:10 )
@Shiro:
@Yuracye:
@Lance:
Yeah, I'm more interested in making new OCs anyway. I only have like 3 that I'm working actively with rn. Then again I guess there is... that one character who started as a joke (as do all of my OCs actually)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:43:02 )
... now that I think about it, he'd be really fun to rp with.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:43:12 )
@shiro: I missed you too. q vq I know I have you on twitter, but it's not the same. /clings to you.

omg, it's so much better. When I got used to discord, I uninstalled Skype right away.

@superbearwars: Ahh, that's good too! I still get lots of new ones!! Q vQ ! !!
Oh man. I had one of my OCs that I had in a nightmare. That's about as far as I get with that. rip.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:44:10 )
@Yuracye: the nightmare oc actually sounds really badass? I think I used to have a lot of "imaginary friend" OCs, like ones I adapted from childhood imaginary friends.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:45:03 )
I should add those to my rp thread... :x

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:45:32 )
@superbearwars: It was terrifying at the time, but I drew her when I woke up! She's changed a bit from her original design, but I made her more human, I guess. q vq a
Ahhh. that's really cool though! I wasn't really creative as a kid, so I didn't have anything like that. Heck, I really only started drawing in high school. ;;

Voltie — They/He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:47:17 )

@superbearwars: That's the spirit! Keep on keeping on, no matter what may come. :3 Your characters will come in turn.

@yuracye: Omg yes. When it got video chatting there was literally no reason to keep Skype. XD I say that, but... I reinstalled it because my family won't use discord. Ugggh.

I sent you a server link. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:48:39 )
@Yuracye: I think turning a nighthmare into an OC is pretty creative personally. But my imaginary friend OC is basically a creature in an alternate universe who can visit our world through dreaming and we can visit his world through dreaming. (So we can dream about him/be in his world in our dreams, and vice verse.)
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:51:45 )
@shiro: Yeah, pretty much. = A= Skype was so stupid. Half the time it wouldn't even update when people were posting. It was so bad.
Awhman. rip. Good luck with that. Skype was always a hassle for me, so I never bothered with it. > > ;;;

YES ACCEPTED.

@superbearwars: I mean, it was just what I saw. Though, I suppose it was mainly her face. ;;; It was so long ago though.
Ohhh. o:
That's amazing! I feel like you could make a whole story on that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:54:19 )
Are we doing a revamped host chat on discord?
can I get in on this because I miss that chat
q.q

Voltie — They/He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:55:38 )

@yuracye: HECK YEAH (heck yeah)
It's mostly so I can play Splatoon 2 with them, so I guess it's worth it in the end XD

@Slytherclaw: Yeah! Add zero#1784 on discord, it's me. I'll send you the link. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:57:20 )
Will do. In the meantime, ah, I just noticed your post formats are made of characters, and not actual images.
That's actually not currently allowed for post formats, because of the way the volt system works!
There is a future post format feature that is coming out in the near future that will let you do whatever you want, but we do currently disallow the use of lots of extra non-bbc characters in the post format, sorry. ><
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:59:26 )
Oh my. This place is so cute and looks like it'll be an awesome thread to chat in. Nice to meet you guys! :o

Did one of you hosts make the art? If so, it's super adorable. =D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:59:59 )
Too many S names omg.

@slytherclaw: YESSS. LET'S GOOOOOOOO.

@shiro: B )))))
OH! I play Splatoon 2 as well! But... I haven't played it in so long I'm so rusty at it. rip. I play better when I use the controller and it's hooked up to the Tv. rip.

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.