Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Could the Common Orbs come back?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/2 23:29:42 )
I would really like it, if the common gold orbs would come back. I hate that they are gone, and really miss them.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 00:12:03 )
@Rei Ann: Ideas have been brewing over the return of plasma orbs. I definitely miss them as well!

What are some themes or items you'd to see in a future release?
What are some past items you'd be interested in for Legacy Plasma Orbs?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 01:12:18 )
@Vozzy: Well I don't know the past orb items well, so really anything coming back would be great.

I think it would be fun to do some based around seasons. Like I think having cute little plain pumpkins and fall leaves would be nice. Like winter you can do special sweaters, like "ugly ones".

Or could do some sort of theme for a year, wear each orb is a decade theme. Could do plants, zodiacs, planets, archtypes (like hero, villian), mythology. Trying to avoid what I think would hit copyright rules.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/3 19:26:56 )
I also really enjoyed the common orbs, made me be more active to have a reason to spend my volts. :3

I enjoyed the orbs with the seasonal items.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/4 20:09:40 )
I love the galaxy/rainbow versions of Commons (unique or ombre I think they were called?) and I was really excited to see rainbow and galaxy versions of Legacy items

I was looking through the item museum the other day and actually thought of a couple of items I would LOVE to see in rainbow & galaxy versions 🌈💜

I might add a spoiler cause this will probably turn into a long list, I'll also have to come back and edit & add when I'm at a computer

Would love to see:
- Rainbow Raver
- Rainbow The Ruffian
- Rainbow Rowdy
- Rainbow Gone Batty
- Rainbow Bearboozled

- Galaxy Gone Batty
- Galaxy On Guard!
- Galaxy Bearboozled

I'd love to see Mesmerising Moon as a legacy and with the "basic" poses released like we got for Angelic and Demonic - would love that moon in every colour. Would also love Rainbow and Galaxy moons (if that wasn't obvious xD)

For common orbs, I'd love to see these to go with the "Unique Bases" item <3
- Unique Short Elf Ears
- Unique Long Elf Ears
- Unique Goblin Ears

Was chatting with friends earlier and realized we would LOVE Rainbow and Galaxy versions of the "Saucy Eye Shadow" items
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.