Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat gotta go fast

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 10:37:43 )

Due to unforeseen events, my friend and I did not get time to carve our pumpkins to put out when we had initially meant to. Now the Big Day is here, so looks like I'm gonna have to carve 2 pumpkins all by myself (since she'll be working all day and night, alas) before it gets dark. I'm sure I can manage that, but like... I really wanted to do it together, and get it done before Halloween.
I hate not being prepared and having to rush to finish things last minute! >:^( But I am also determined to have proper, carved pumpkins outside my house on Halloween. Not doing so is just... wrong.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 18:04:01 )
Please share pictures @Count Trashula: of your carved pumpkins when you have time. That sucks, that your friend has to work all day/night today. Hopefully, they getting paid well. I'm baking pumpkin muffin cupcakes and will share a picture or two with @Rei Ann: in her Halloween thread

Happy Halloween

I'll be slow to respond for this week

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 19:11:30 )

@Qiqi Agatha: will do! >o> save a cupcake for me, that sounds delicious.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 01:22:35 )

Wow, we actually got several trick or treaters tonight! Last year, we only got one. Year before that, none. So we almost ran out of candy because we weren't prepared to get more than one or two tops and I let the first kid take about half of it. We got less than a dozen visitors total, but I'll gladly take it over getting zero. Next year we'll have to get more candy.
There's still time for more to come, but it's getting to be the end of usual trick or treat hours and I haven't heard anyone walking around for a while, so maybe we'll get lucky and have the last remaining Reese's to ourselves...
I'll post the pumpkins later, after I'm able to go upstairs and upload to the computer... they came out ok for a rush job, but nothing special lol.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 02:32:31 )

The pumpkins (and our wreath and spooky lil skeleton garden gnome)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 08:34:07 )
Here are my cupcakes in this animated slide @Count Trashula: . They were delicious and fun to make. For some reason I am un able to see your carved broken

How was your Halloween?

Donator — He/They Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 09:11:38 )

@Qiqi Agatha: those look amazing ;A; the lil frankenstein peeps...

sorry you can't see the pic I posted! I had to use imgbb because imgur quit showing up for me and i couldn't see any images hosted by imgur for a while... turned out i had to whitelist it from my ad blocker. maybe that's the issue?

Despite sitting around by myself, it was pretty OK. We actually got trick or treaters, I put on my old favorite movies, and I chilled with the cats for a while. Hope yours went well, too.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 17:36:21 )
Good morning, @Count Trashula: . Wow the carvings are pretty amazing! That's weird that imgur has become greedy that you can't use it unless you remove the ad blockers. That's crazy. At least you had a nice Halloween.

Thank you, I love the lil frankenstein peeps! I was surprise that peeps even make them. My Halloween was good. I walked around the neighborhood to see the Halloween decorations and than finally finished making the digital B-day invitation for my grandmother's birthday party that we're having for her this weekend. And of course I made my lil frankenstein peeps pumpkin cupcakes

I'll be slow to respond for this week
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.