Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee I'm back... wait, *am* I?

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 13:19:32 )
Been gone for a while, I know. Been way too busy with real life n' stuff.

In six weeks, I'll be going to my first con since the start of COVID; I'll be staffing at NekoCon the first weekend of November. Yay, me?

FF XIV still noms my brain. I now have a presence on every data center except for Japan. Although I think among my crowning achievements are getting my main through current MSQ and being able to basically make Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou over on Dynamis(the server just opened, so the name was totally available )

Walkure is still great. Although if they ever do another live, Minoringo needs to come out wearing a halo, lol.

So, yeah. 'S(o)up?

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 13:37:09 )
@onsenmark: Welcome back! RL sucks sometimes, but we just gotta suck up and do it. Congrats on going to a con... I have never been and I'd probably have a panic attack due to my soical anxiety... but ya never know cuz being around a lot of like minded people might help, lol. I've been playing a fair amount of Starfield on cloud gaming... can only play when my kid is at school though cuz when he gets home he hogs the xbox, lol.

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 14:05:14 )
Oof. Anxiety sucks, I know, albeit by proxy(my brother whom I lived with had horrible problems with anxiety, agoraphobia, etc).

Thanks, although going comes at a cost, as I was unable to go the past few years because I was helping take care of my aforementioned brother(who has since passed on), although I was planning on going anyway this year; I would have had to bring him along and make sure he was okay on my non-shift downtime, but still. Anyway, things change, and here I are.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 14:20:57 )

@onsenmark: it’s been so long since we chatted! Awesome that you are going to your first con back after the vaccines. :) I’ve been to Otakon again and it was a ton of fun. :)
Anything that you are looking forward to the most with Nekocon?

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 14:24:08 )
Totalanimefan:

@onsenmark: it’s been so long since we chatted! Awesome that you are going to your first con back after the vaccines. :) I’ve been to Otakon again and it was a ton of fun. :)
Anything that you are looking forward to the most with Nekocon?

Probably seeing people I haven't seen since before COVID, really.

I was sad I missed Otakon, because Kawamori-sensei was there again this year. Also the Macross merch. I really wanted that Frontier shirt and the Valkyrie pins.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/20 15:11:01 )

@onsenmark: the Macross stuff was pretty cool and amazing that they got all of those guests together for it.
It might be better to have your first con again be a smaller one though. And don’t forget your mask. :)
I really loved seeing all of my friends that go to Otakon again. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 06:15:15 )

welcome back
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 09:46:25 )
Justice:

welcome back
c:

thanks.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/21 22:24:55 )
Hi @onsenmark:, Welcome back. You may not know me, but I'm Qiqi Agatha and joined in 2021

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/22 08:16:58 )
Qiqi Agatha:
Hi @onsenmark:, Welcome back. You may not know me, but I'm Qiqi Agatha and joined in 2021

j0.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/24 00:28:21 )
Hi *waves*
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Artist Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/26 17:48:53 )
@onsenmark: Welcome back! That's cool you'll be staff at NekoCon! That was my favorite con I've been to :3

Voltie Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/28 05:46:57 )
@Ruby: well, after a three-year hiatus, lol. I was originally planning on going this year anyway -- by hook or by crook.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.