Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion How Do You Create Your Avatar?

Donator — she/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/12 16:29:38 )

Do you have a method behind creating your avatar? Do you have a certain theme in mind beforehand, or a preferred aesthetic, or look at photo references, or do you just play around with items until they start to look good together? It's always nice seeing the variety of avatars on here, everyone is so creative I've probably complimented everyone's avatar at this point lol!

I've had my current avatar for about 2 years now and I want to play around with changing it soon. Maybe I could get some ideas here so that I'm not as overwhelmed. (Off the top of my head, I really like angels, clouds, stars, flowers, pink, blue, and gold. If anyone has any suggestions for items in those categories feel free to share. :3)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/12 17:32:52 )
Sometimes I might have a theme in mind. Most, of the time, I just play around with the different items, until I find a combo that I'm into
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/13 13:04:55 )

I’m like neon. I have an item or two items that I want to use so I go through my invo and see what else matches.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/15 22:43:52 )
I try to go with a theme, but I end up just playing around until I find something that strikes my fancy.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.