Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What kinda games do you play?

Donator — She/They/It Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 03:32:48 )
I'm trying to make friends and convo! So Super curious about yalls favorite games and what your comfort picks are !!
Discord: vampygurl
OW2: angelpurity#1979
Apex: seraphicpurity

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 05:04:33 )

Lately I’ve been playing Sun Haven and Rune Factory 3S which are both farming sims. RF3S is a remake and I highly recommend the Rune Factory 4S.
I also picked up a dating sim which seems like it’s fun. This is one of the first ones I ever played.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 12:40:43 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

I mostly play Sims 4 and Need for Speed Heat (the latter is due to nostalgia lol). I tried playing Valorant for the first time but ended up getting confused/nervous because I wasn't very used to playing tactical shooter games and stopped playing it.

Other than those games mentioned above, I've also played Stray and Rez Infinite (mainly for fun, that's all).

Donator — haunting Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 14:48:38 )
i don't play a ton of games anymore. used to! then for about 3 years i was only playing vrchat. i soft-quit a few months ago. i figure i'll go back to it eventually but now isn't the right time.

every so often i'll play a game with my boyfriend, like we started "it takes two" (and haven't finished it) so i'll play that a bit. it's fun!

hello again

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/7 16:08:34 )

Hey hey! I've been a Sky: Children of the Light player for almost a few years now, that's gotta be one of my favorite games overall. Skyrim was always huge for me, been a while since I played it though. I also love me some Rocket League and Fortnite lately, slight guilty pleasures haha but it can be nice to not have to think too much about what's going on and to know that a match will only last a certain amount of time! Another of my all time favorite games is Guitar Hero, music is huge for me so I love a good rhythm game. :)
Some other things I've enjoyed throughout life have been Minecraft, MMORPGs (my favorite back in the day was Perfect World Online), Skate 2/3, Life is Strange, gosh so many more and I love a good indie game too; hard to give a concise list, and sometimes I have trouble sticking with games until the end, but I do love 'em.

@Alexia: Webkinz was the place to BE, I had so many of the plushies and took care of them online all that jazz; it's so cool that the site is still up and maybe even consistently updated??

Donator Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/8 18:02:53 )
I've been playing a lot of Sims 4, Witcher 3, Starfield, and Palia.

Donator — He/They Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/9 00:31:07 )

Do computer Solitaire and Mahjong count? I like the kind of game I can semi-mindlessly click away at while listening to something else.

That said, I do kind of miss board games and such. Scrabble used to be my favorite.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/10 07:20:44 )
I don't have the patients to play the newer video games. I like to play whatever version of Zuma, PacMan and Tetris on my phone. In the arcades it would be the latest version of Street Fighter or Tekken or any shooting games. IRL it's Lotería and Monopoly
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/09/11 13:58:55 )

@Alexia: Yoooo, that sounds quite awesome indeed!! I admittedly tend to hang out on Voltra whilst I'm at work, and Webkinz is blocked by the pesky Work Firewall so I'll have to look into it when I'm at home. But look I shall, because that would be a neat nostalgia trip! Really cool to know it's still regularly updated and that they continue to prioritize safety for their audience and all that jazz. Thanks for sharin' about it and all, I'll look for ya when I check it out!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/19 19:34:47 )

I am playing all sorts of games but my #1 genre right now is horror games. But you can also find me for example in the sims.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.