Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 04:33:02 )
This is where I'll spam or whatever. I'll probably be here just talking about my day or post whatever random thought I had for the day here. Like a public diary!

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 04:37:00 )
Today, I didn't do much other than fix my profile. I have plans to make more profiles, but it took me 8+ hours just make it look halfway decent. I'm glad to be coding again though. It's been 7+ years and I never thought I'd come back to it. Never say never I guess :)

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/20 04:40:44 )
I finally cleaned out my freezer today! I usually procrastinate so bad that I end up never doing anything, but lately I've been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing. Maybe I'll do my closet soon.

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 14:52:49 )
I finally got a job! It's a retail job and start tomorrow. It kinda feels weird now that I'll be working again after a couple of months. It was a much needed break, but back to work we go, yippeee!!

Donator — She, Her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/4 03:35:48 )
So about the whole new job thing..they don't have many hours for me so I'll be working when someone calls out, sadly. I'm thinking I have to get a second job so I can pay bills ;u;

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.