Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat a wild goth appears

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 04:18:44 )
i havent been on an avatar forum since before Ernya's demise
whats up yall?

u can call me goth/27/they-them

Donator — she/they/him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 05:24:33 )

Welcome back
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 06:04:34 )
thank youuu
I think i will like it here. it's quiet but still active which is truely more than i was expecting in 2023

yalls post formats are so cute too!!! I especially love the ankh and the eye of Ra

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 19:11:13 )
@Alexia: //does a gothy lil twirl

wish i had these clothes irl tbh
were you on ernya before? I remember an alexia and totalanimefan from then. I also wonder what happened to Balrog? hmm

Donator — she/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/8 23:20:58 )

I hope you enjoy your time here. :) Your avatar looks adorable!

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 04:38:28 )
@Alexia: Awesome~!! I used to go by Marshall Lee on there. IDR the other names id used besides that one. I wanna say i was 14-16 when I was on there. It makes me feel old to remember those years lol

I doubt she hates you. She seemed like a fairly nice level-headed person. She probably just got busy with life like the rest of us all did.

@Sage: Thank you!! Ive meant to watch the new Sabrina series and havent found time yet.

@Ark: I think I will enjoy it here! Thank you for the welcoming <3

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 15:45:58 )
@Sage: what service is it on? i might do a free trial to watch it >u> or ill enact the law of piracy

@Alexia: !!! holy cow i didnt think anyone would lol i dont remember being like super talkative. I think I mostly lurked
Im sure. ^^

I just saw that theres pride hearts and omg i love themmmmmm

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 16:35:53 )
@goth: Welcome to Voltra! I used to be iWrox on Ernya, but changed my name here when I joined. I remember your username, but don't remember if we ever talked on Ernya. Hope you like it here!

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 16:40:40 )
@Aisukohi: I remember an iWrox! I dont remember if we talked either
its nice to meet you again anyway!!

So far I really am liking it here. It has a similar vibe to what Ernya had - very chill and nice with absolutely beautiful items!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 16:48:23 )
@goth: lol yep, I was a moderator and item uploader on Ernya before it went poof. Nice to meet you as well!

Glad you're liking it so far. I love the items and culture here as well. Do you have any questions about anything?

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 16:56:32 )
@Aisukohi: That makes sense why I'd see ur name around a lot
I do have one Q so far. How often is the Price Guide Thread updated? It's missing like 2 years of stuff from the looks of it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:00:59 )
@goth: I'm not sure how often the Price Guide is updated since I personally hardly ever use it. I imagine it's depending on the active-ness of the OP, and they don't look very active, I guess.

I've noticed on avi sites, Price Guides are generally made by someone in the userbase, not by official staff, to avoid liability to the staff. I remember that's how it was done on Ernya--multiple users seemed to update that thread.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:08:07 )
@Aisukohi: thts a good point. I thought it might have been made by a mod because the thread is above a pinned thread but it hasnt been posted in in over a year. Ill go through the newer posts to see what the items i want were most recently reported to sell for.

Thank you for your help!

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:13:22 )
@goth: No problem! If anything, you can always ask a seller how much they're willing to let go of something for, or make an offer in the dark. I think overall, people are pretty nice here, so they won't bite your head off if you don't offer enough. Me personally, if I don't know how much something is worth, I say it up front lol.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:27:37 )
@Aisukohi: I've been browsing through the exchange forum to see what prices people have posted.
I will admit I do miss how ernya had the buying and selling threads seperated but im sure ill adjust.

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:37:54 )
@goth: Any items you're looking for in particular, or just browsing? And I know the feeling. I was pretty overwhelmed with all the threads when I first joined Voltra, but now it's pretty easy for me. I should really update my Exchange thread since it's been a minute lol.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 17:49:21 )
@Aisukohi: I was looking at the mythology inspired ones as well seeing what was available for dragons
I kinda want to recreate my Inquisitor from Dragon Age but I also want a tradgoth themed avi. Decisions decisions
OR a targaryen themed one?

What all do you need to update in it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 18:30:47 )
@goth: Ah, well we have a lot of items that fit your quests. Off the top of my head, I think the most affordable dragon item we have is the Summer Dragon event item that came out a few years ago, but finding a seller is key. Though I'm not sure if you're looking for a certain dragon look (e.g. East vs. West). As for mythology, a bunch of the crate items are probably your best bet. Harvest Deity fits Greek mythology, I think. Then you have the Egyptian ones from Doggo of Death and Feline of Fertility (that last one, I still need to collect). Lots of possibilities...

I thought about updating the layout of my shop. I think it could look nicer, but not necessarily over the top. Plus I might have a few items to add or take off. Nothing fancy, just little items here and there.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Admin — He/Him Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 19:08:15 )
@goth: Welcome to Voltra!
Ernya was one of the best & I hope Voltra brings you somewhat of the same joy and nostalgia as your previous avatar site experiences.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — they/ze Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/9 20:11:13 )
@Aisukohi: im trying to find the summer dragon in the catalogue and i keep getting distracted by other cool items RIPPPP lol. I'm more interested in western dragons. I like their aesthetic better.
I want the egyptian items for sure. those look so frickin rad
Im gonna go through the exchange later to see if i can find any on my list.

I checked out your thread and it looks really nice. Simple and well organized :)

@Vozzy: Thanks Vozzy!
So far it is def living up to my experience on Ernya. You've all been very friendly
I adore these custom emojis so much

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.