Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/20 22:33:23 )

@Totalanimefan:
omg! Ahhh I'm so excited for you two
I still have not bought yet. I came pretty close but the prices were just slightly too high still. So close but so far XD
So we're still in the same apartment. I really like it here, despite the high cost.

interview felt good! The interviewer was very giggly and nice. I feel like I got good feedback from the things I said.
The ONLY thing I got nervous about after the fact
was that when trying to get zoom to work (it was muted on her end but I thought I broke it for a sec) I bumped over my can of fizzy water when reaching for my phone, and it spilt a little on the table. Which in itself was fine, table has a waterproof seal, but I DONT REMEMBER if I muted BEFORE saying "oh shit" or AFTER.
But this was at the very start so if she did hear me, she didn't act like she did lmaooo XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/20 22:37:14 )

@Justice:
ohhh fashion week! Thanks for reminding me, I need to look at that ♥
Speaking of, your avi is so precious

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — she/they/him Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/21 04:14:29 )

@Jolly:
aw ty~
just a filler avi
until i get finished
on a new one lol~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Artist Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/23 10:47:15 )
Jolly:

@Totalanimefan:
Yeah the last one was good for like... a few months (but I worked there over 2 years). Then the company started losing money and so they were making harsh changes. Management was getting bitter, pay was getting smaller, and I had another dangerous situation spring up. So I threw my hands up and left.
Its so bizarre!
I left without lining up a new job first bc my husband asked me to take care of myself first. So this new job I actually start my first day on wednesday

@Ruby:
Haha yeah we had a lot of fun! It was in florida where I grew up, so I took my husband on a touristy trip to universal/islands of adventure theme parks and the florida acquarium. Most of the time was spent just the two of us, and then like 2 days of the family horde situation lmao

Thats good to hear <3

Oh good I’m glad you got time away from the chaos, that’s always important ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/25 17:57:07 )

@Jolly: thanks! What a weekend. I caught a cold and all 3 of us have a cold now. I’m back at work today but I have no energy. Luckily it’s work from home.
I also have an electrician here today working on the house. And then a meeting with a closet outfitting company.

I’m really glad your interview went well. Any updates?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.