Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Easter!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/9 19:18:22 )

Happy Easter Sunday to all who celebrate!

What/Did you do for the holiday today?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/9 19:20:39 )

I had a nice slow start to the day with a sticky bun for breakfast. Then I made a mango syrup then green tea and put that over ice. It's pretty good.
Tonight I'm going to make Easter dinner with ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, dinner rolls, and we have homemade Rice Pudding for dessert! 🍨

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/9 21:02:04 )
@totalanimefan: That sounds awesome. I'm probably gonna send my SO to the store to get something, or we eat cereral. I just got out of the hospital today after spending a week there for pneumonia and my oxgyen levels being so low. I guess when I got there mon my pulse ox was like 78/79 and I guess it's supposed to be 90 or above... so I think I came close to not making it. But I had a great team of doctors and nurses and still not 100% but I'm here and will hopefully gain strength back.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 02:13:17 )

@macsen191: OMG feel better soon! Make sure that you rest a lot because it takes a long time to recover.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 10:58:43 )
Had dinner with the family, did some art, and basically had a lazy day cause I cant do much with my back. I wanted to have a fire but its too windy here, maybe in a few days xD Im just glad the snow is gone finally lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 12:18:17 )
I sat at home and baked banana bread. I also watched tv after mowing the lawn.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 12:34:05 )
I am so glad the snow is gone here too. I don't want anymore either. The nice weather can stay now. :) I'm doing a lot better this morning. Can move a lot easier and now. Banna bread sounds so goood right now. I've wanted to make a loaf of bread for awhile now, but with being sick and waiting to orfer a container so my bread flour dosen't have to sit out is taking a bit.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/11 06:32:39 )
Happy extended Easter!
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.