Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello everyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 14:58:12 )
Hello! Hello!
I'm Mandarino Dorato from Italy! I was looking for an avatar community since I have grown some nostalgia for this sort of games-
I work for fashion industry, occasionally also for furniture makers. I collect japanese fashion dolls, game merchandise and stationery. Also, I LOVE to build dollhouses and dioramas for my dolls! I also like dogs.

Btw, my username means "Golden Tangerine" in italian.

Hope we can have fun together!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/15 16:21:17 )

@Mandarino Dorato: wow that’s pretty cool. We have a few other users from Europe but I don’t think anyone from Italy.
I like your username. It’s very nice

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 05:19:09 )

buongiorno
Cool u/n
welcome
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 09:24:25 )
@Q t e a p o n: Thanks! I first learned of Voltra while looking for new avatar/dress up games communities. I ended up on the subreddit of the -possibly- largest and oldest game of the aforementioned genre and read about this site.

I work on a knitting laboratory which mostly makes accessories: bags, belts, hats, suspenders, shoes, appliques and so on.

@Totalanimefan: these sort of games are not popular at all in Italy, plus most of them are from the US and ads doesn't reach my country at all. Thank you for the compliment!

@Stinky: thank you!

@Justice: thank you so much!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 12:17:29 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mandarino dorato: Buongiorno, benvenuto/a(?) a Voltra I'm sorry if my Italian isn't very fluent but feel free correct me if I said something wrong. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and I like how your avatar looks fashionable. ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 15:03:48 )
Welcome to Voltra. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/16 22:49:17 )

@Mandarino Dorato: They are starting to not be popular in the US either. I miss the days when they were more popular. Also I think your English is very good. ^^ If you are looking for a place to chat I have a charity thread that is also a hangout. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.