Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 04:36:44 )
@Rei Ann: the horns are pretty! i just have to get my hands on more items that match the vibe haha
nice! yeah i'll send a dm once i think of some ideas and we can go from there (:

@Totalanimefan: everyone was hit with the pokemon fever. i've never seen it so crowded before lmao
wait i didn't even know you can get shinies in pokemon go?? ahh i have to figure out my account asap

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 19:01:57 )
@somnium: Well it shouldn't be too hard to find items that fit the vibe. There are tons of amazing items here on the site.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 20:51:54 )

@somnium: yeah they have shinies now!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/27 01:07:17 )
@Rei Ann: there is! voltra has my favourite pixel aesthetic from other sites i've been to
i'm just wondering if there's an archive of items that aren't from the shops?
on gaia there was the marketplace that i could just browse through for items
is there something like that here?

@Totalanimefan: that's so cool! i didn't know they added that feature. i was happy enough to get my hands on a dratini lol
what's your favourite in your collection? (:

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/27 02:11:55 )
@somnium: There is a thread that has a list of the items. This is the link to the thread. https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3712

I am not sure if everything is listed there.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/27 16:06:07 )

@somnium: I love Dratini! So cute! As for the rarest/most impressive Pokémon in my collection I have a shiny 100% Rayquaza!! I am so happy to have it. I love it.
As for my favorite Pokémon I have a lot but I really love Celebii, Mareep, Toxicity(sp?), RockRuff, Bulbasaur and others.
Your new avatar is very cute!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 04:38:00 )
@Rei Ann: nice thank you! it's alright if they don't have all of it. at least i can see items that aren't in the shops now

@Totalanimefan: that is super impressive! and a shiny legendary to boot!
i love mareep so much. once i beat violet i'm just going to breed until i get a shiny one tbh
also, i was able to recover my account and i caught a turtwig near my work!
also also, thanks! i can't wait to get more items to play around with (:

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/28 19:32:17 )

@somnium: yes that’s like my proudest moment haha
I also beat violet. I used it in my team the whole game :) Congrats on getting back into the game. If you would like we can add each other as friends on there but obvs no pressure at all!
I’m sure you will be making awesome avatars left and right soon lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/1 00:37:44 )
@somnium: That's true and you've join once they started releasing legacies items. Which I understand to be recolors of old items, and a chance to get the older item.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/2 18:47:43 )
Hey! Im also new, and used to use Gaia religiously back in the day. I hope this can give me the same enjoyment that gaia once did.

I love pokemon! My girlfriend and I are replaying diamond and pearl. Forgot how much I enjoyed the games.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/2 23:55:32 )

@Birchtrees: Welcome to Voltra!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 02:30:20 )
hi somnium. I also am new here and I like pokemon! Right now I'm playing pokemon diamond again

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/4 23:35:31 )
@Totalanimefan: i'll dm you my info for go!

i just beat the elite four and i thought it was all over but forgot there was the champion left lmao i had to take a break when i first started because the first pokemon one shot my salamence smh

@Birchtrees: hello! welcome fellow new comer and pokemon fan! yeah gaia was MY site but i forgot my password and wanted to start fresh so here i am. (: ooo diamond and pearl were my first pokemon games! i wish i could revisit pokemon black but i misplaced the cartridge

@edithsaur: hi! diamond was my first pokemon game. before that i had to watch my cousins play pokemon on the gameboy and sd. so diamond holds a special place for me. who's your starter? o:

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/5 05:54:21 )

@somnium: Gen 4 has the hardest elite 4 to beat. It’s the toughest one of any of the gens.
I’ll add you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 01:37:31 )
@somnium

I chose Turtwig as a starter! My favorite types are Grass and Poison so I usually pick Grass starters.

My team right now is Torterra, Machamp, Steelix, Honchkrow, Floatzel, and Gengar!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 01:38:13 )
@somnium:
Oops I meant to mention you in the above post. I'm still new to how this forum works.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.