Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I made Cookies

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 02:20:10 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Star's all happy, she made Chocolate chip cookies. four for her sister and her sister's boyfriend and two for star 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 03:07:41 )
heck yeah!
good job. :3 feels good to bake sometimes.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 04:56:13 )

Those look very good!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 06:51:16 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

They look so delicious!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 07:48:21 )

mmm i love cookies~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 14:25:12 )
@star2000shadow: *steals one of Star's cookies*
It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself baking the cookies! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 16:18:56 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for A Gi-GNOME-ous and Big Ol'Jolly, and if i can get a Garland Darlin' I'd be psyched.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I so did 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 16:19:46 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Justice: me to when my foodstamps come in i might buy more so i can make more 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/20 22:09:13 )
@star2000shadow: lol! <3 Cookies agree with you, I guess! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/22 16:01:01 )
Cookies! I love cookies, but they don't love me... they raise my bloodsugars. But once in awhile I get some. Mainly what I get though is Dove choclates. Congrats on the great baking! It can be so relaxing sometimes... since we moved into our new apt I am finding my love of cooking again.(It is a nice new glass top stove. Our other apt the stove was crappy, coiled elements and you couldn't heat the oven over 400degs or the fire alarm would go off. And a burning smell everytime you made something. We ate out a lot.)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/23 19:38:02 )
    Ah, how delicious. I made some cookie dough balls and put them in the freezer for when I have a craving for a hot cookie. I like to put coffee grounds in them because they taste a little more toffee-like to me. I did try the browned butter trend but it didn't make enough of a difference to me to do it again.

I would like to try one of those gochujang cookies I saw online. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion they're not as good as the person pretends they are.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 21:21:29 )
Now, I want to bake something. Yummy
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.