Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat December Discussion

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:09:17 )

@Lotus: I'm good! Sore from getting several vaccines but fortunately I didn't get sick from 'em at least. :D How are you doing?

Ooh! A nail polish I ordered that I've been wanting lately just shipped, yay! //random

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 20:13:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I can see that... but if he's not around... there's really only so long you can delay wrapping and mailing these gifts - especially if they're going overseas!!

Haircuts are a priority! XD <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 21:45:15 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

mostly taking a break from work lol.
I want to be able to paint by January.

although, my b-day is in 3 days tho this year I'm avoiding it lolol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 23:28:49 )
@CooperationIsKey: That's good to hear, I am doing awesome, thanks! What colour of nail polish? n_n

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 02:37:33 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I know right? I told him that we should wrap them tonight and he's like nope. Not tonight, had a hell of a week XD He's still working on and off tonight. So I guess tomorrow it is.
I'm very happy to have gotten it cut and she was nice too. I would go back to her.

@MoodyB: Happy almost avoided birthday

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:05:48 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: Lol thanks haha.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:36:50 )
@Rallaa: Why didn't I think of that? Our furniture is pretty new, so I don't think I can do that now, but I definitely like that idea and will keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for that! Haha

@Lotus: Right? Something about the lights always feels so magical and makes me feel so happy just to see. And thank you <3 Hopefully having my boyfriend and making that home comfort food will help quite a bit with everything going on. And yes, I'll definitely be doing that! I call my mom every day and video chat on the weekends. She's all by herself so it does feel kinda sad to be so far from her during the holidays. I'm just glad she at least has our cats and my aunts to make her feel less lonely. Hoping this holiday season is a good one for you. <3 :

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:54:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad the hair stylist worked out for you then :3
What was it about this week? It has been a tough one...

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:03:48 )

@Lotus: Oh it's a neon multicolor confetti! The brand China Glaze did a collaboration with Dippin' Dots (the ice cream treat) and this was the best one of the bunch. :D
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 14:36:33 )
@CooperationIsKey: I know exactly which polish you are referring to, it's so pretty! *_*

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:26:03 )

@Wildfire: yeah for my husband he’s had a pretty rough week. He works in software for a big tech company and they are having a ‘sprint’ between now and Christmas break to fix as many bugs as they can. He fixed two this week which doesn’t sound like a lot but the answer to how to fix them wasn’t straightforward and then he also became a citizen on Monday and signed over the house on Tuesday. He was working on and off last night until 8:30pm.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:32:17 )
@Totalanimefan: My husband (also IT) is going through something similar, trying to make code changes to the company software between now and the end of the year that simply must be made... amid communication issues within his company on how, exactly, to do that. And he's having to debug other peoples' erroneous code while trying to manage the project as well as the sprints and everything that includes ...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:36:24 )

@Wildfire: yeah it’s hell. Luckily they have us to take care of them when they are busy. :) Does your husband work from home?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:40:18 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - I'm so burnt out right now, hubby is on his own! XD
Yes, he is working from home except for the rare in-person meeting. Yours too, right?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:43:45 )

@Wildfire: lol see ya bro 😎
But you probably like still cook and clean the house. That’s supporting him :)
Yes same. He had to go on a week long business trip the week before thanksgiving when the dog just happened to get really sick at that time. :/ No one’s fault tho

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:46:07 )
@Totalanimefan: <3
Yeah, I am still more-or-less cooking and trying to take care of the house... but I've shifted focus a little and am trying to declutter... and that's a whole different beast. :3 ... but yeah... <3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:46:50 )
@Totalanimefan: and yes, I remember you mentioning the whole hubby being out of the house while you were dealing with the dog thing. I'm glad that's all resolved now, even if it's sad.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:59:06 )

@Wildfire: that is a different beast for sure. But I’m sure the house will feel much nicer with all the extras gone.
Yes I feel the same way. I couldn’t watch him suffer anymore. He didn’t even want treats or a walk in the end. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 17:09:18 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm so sorry your pup got to that point - it's a sure indicator that they're ready to move on. Maybe you can take additional comfort in knowing that...

Yes, I hope so, but the house is at a bit of a bottleneck at the moment... we have stuff in the main rooms (furniture) that is going to go in to my younger son's room (which is beyond a mess) and he.is.not.cleaning.it.out. ... so I can't shift the big things around until then. And no, I'm not going to do it for him. He got his room this way - he can deal with it. And if he doesn't do it soon, I'm just going to donate these things that he is supposed to be getting/using because I can't deal with this any more. Yes, I'm stressed and just over the entire situation.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 20:18:04 )
@Sumire: Nice to hear you have a good relationship with your mom and thank you, I am sure it will be wonderful. n_n What foods were you thinking of having?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.