Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Got my Omicron booster

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 05:41:58 )

Hope I don't get too sick from it; I got a lot to get done this week. Still have to get the flu shot, too.

So far I feel drained and have a bit of a fever/chills. If it doesn't get worse than this, I'll be OK. So far, none of my boosters have been nearly as bad as my second dose of the original vaccine. I was shivering so hard I thought I was gonna throw up.

Are you up to date on vaccines/boosters? How do they affect you?

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 10:02:34 )

I need to get my updated booster. I also need flu and pneumococcal shots. Fun stuff. :P
Please ping me!

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 11:12:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i haven't gotten the recent booster yet but mostly it's because im still kinda regaining strength from my knee injury.
but im hoping i can get it maybe in January.
im just not sure how i'll feel in public since my stamina has been weakened since i've been recovering for 3 months.

side affects for boosters are usually not bad for me.
i will usually just get headaches or muscle pain but that's about it.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 15:49:21 )
    I got my booster last month, I was fine :) barely an achy arm! I still have to get my flu jab, I am planning on getting it tomorrow but idk. I will have it sometime soon for sure!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 15:59:43 )

I have PTSD related to needles, but I did get both Rona shots in 2021. I need to get the updated booster as I had Rona in April 2022 but I don't want to get it again. My husband will be getting both shots to protect us. I have had the flu in the past and it sucks!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 18:40:21 )

The flu sucks. And if my response to the vaccines is any indication, I definitely don't wanna experience corona either. Luckily I've never had much of a reaction to flu vaccines, so I'm not too worried about that one. I heard it was going to be a bad year for the flu, so I definitely wanna get that done soon.

The chills/fever got bad last night/early this morning but not as bad as the first time around. Took some acetaminophen and feeling slightly better now. Mostly headaches and feeling sore and tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 16:37:12 )

@Count Trashula: Glad that you are feeling better. I'm sure today you probably feel even better than that.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/18 02:10:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, still not back to normal but the fever and chills are gone. Mostly just achy and tired now.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/18 02:58:14 )

@Count Trashula: good that the worst of it is over and now you are protected. I hope life is a bit less stressful than it was a few months ago. I feel like it’s been awhile since you were on here regularly

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/18 04:01:55 )

@Totalanimefan: sadly no ;v; I've been having a really hard time keeping track of things, keeping in touch with people, etc.. I'm working on tackling the big pile of things I need to get done this month, but it's very draining. On top of reapplying for all my various financial assistance things, now I have to hunt for another doctor to renew a prescription for something I've been on for years, because the free clinic I have to use now can't do it. and I need to find a job but I'm scared of undoing my progress with the financial aid requests, because of course if income changes I'll lose some of it and have to refile the rest all over again. it's a confusing mess rn
i am surprised you notice/remember these things though lol I appreciate you a lot

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/19 14:14:42 )

@Count Trashula: wow that’s awful. I’m sorry that your move and lack of transfer caused this horrible spiral. Are you still living in the same place? Maybe things will turn around for you soon. You were finally able to get on assistance. :)
I don’t remember everything about everyone but I try.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.